Hotel Chocolat TSV 13/3/19 - Page 3




Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    11,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    love this chocs the best I have ever eaten but I live 10 mins from Bond Street and can pick up the bars which are my favourite from the brand for 10 for 3 so the TSV its a big no for me. I agree with Totally lots of bits n bobs not keen on the puddles and there are loads of them and their postage direct is erratic. I ordered stuff direct and some items was not in stock by the time they finally came round to despatch which was three days. they made good by giving me some freebies and upgraded the delivery time but I was annoyed. for that post cost I expect after despatch and delivery.


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I cannot eat dark chocolate it gives me really bad acid reflux.

    Also, wait until after Easter and HC have all their eggs etc down to half price.
    Not really a fan of chocolate, I hate the high cocoa content chocolate and find milk chocolate a bit greasy. Tend to buy a a small amount at Christmas and it goes in the freezer and we have one a week. Have put chocolate in the freezer for years and it has never altered the taste.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post
     

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    11,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    they don't seem to be selling much....the contents are no great. she's saying its been put together just for Qvc I rest my case
    Likes shopperholic , Lemonpop liked this post
     

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I don't post often but find the comments on this forum really help me question if I really want something or am I getting swept away in the hype - so thanks! I was interested in these chocolates as I have several small presents to buy and thought adding an odd bag here and there could be useful - I agree these aren't suitable unless they all your favourites...but watching Debbie Flint I was amazed she said they would be delivered in 3-5 days when delivery was 7-10 days. Ok mistakes happen but I watched until the end of the show and it was not corrected. A tight deadline for anyone buying for mother's day. Then she said with 150 pieces you could have one a day for 6 months -again not corrected even though it had been stated by the HC rep that shelf life is 3 months! So thanks for waking me up not to accept the presenters without question.
     

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,867
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yes Mollie, Debbie Flint has been known to tell a whopper or two......thousand.
    Likes Mollie , lynnonthelake liked this post
     

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Our House
    Posts
    3,149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Debbie Flint could match Charlie B with the amount of choc she devoured she was like a hover. Good job they did not have Jill F on who refuses to eat anything.
    Likes Mollie liked this post
     

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    love this chocs the best I have ever eaten but I live 10 mins from Bond Street and can pick up the bars which are my favourite from the brand for 10 for 3 so the TSV its a big no for me. I agree with Totally lots of bits n bobs not keen on the puddles and there are loads of them and their postage direct is erratic. I ordered stuff direct and some items was not in stock by the time they finally came round to despatch which was three days. they made good by giving me some freebies and upgraded the delivery time but I was annoyed. for that post cost I expect after despatch and delivery.
    10 mins from Bond St? WTF?? Are you married to an Arab Sheik , or secretly in the royal family/mafia/etc?
    Likes Mollie liked this post
     

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    10 mins from Bond St? WTF?? Are you married to an Arab Sheik , or secretly in the royal family/mafia/etc?
    Bit nosey SB he he he.
    Likes SisterBliss, shopperholic , boffy liked this post
     

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    11,173
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    10 mins from Bond St? WTF?? Are you married to an Arab Sheik , or secretly in the royal family/mafia/etc?

    no I live north of Bond Street the tube takes 10mins or less lol
    Likes SisterBliss, Mollie , shopperholic liked this post
     

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    950
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss molly View Post
    Debbie Flint could match Charlie B with the amount of choc she devoured she was like a hover. Good job they did not have Jill F on who refuses to eat anything.
    I couldn’t bring myself to watch her. I thought she preaches quite a bit about healthy eating and the importance of cutting out sugar. Nevermind, she must have felt emboldened because she was told at the hospital last week that her blood test results had been the best they had had that day. What is it with these people who must be the best and must go on to share it? They will have a shock when the Q life ends and they need to address real life without the endless freebies and the ever present platform it provides to indulge their self obsession.
    Likes miss molly , Mollie , shopperholic liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •