Oh, had to turn off.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
From listening to Moneybags Mone on eek this morning. Just spent the weekend in the South of France you know, and she's spouting nonsense that in a very expensive and well known restaurant she was being looked at - because she was wearing a £42 ring made of glass. FGS !

I couldn't take any more.

Like Moan would wear any of that stuff! I don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of Diamoneeeekkk however eekk is to jewellery what Peony flaaaaaaaaaaahs are to floristry.

I remember when Alison Keenan used to say things like: "I'm very fortunate to have the equivalent in real diamonds, but look how much I'd have saved if I'd bought this." She hasn't used such bragtactics for quite some time though and she's still a million times better than most of her colleagues.

Can't stand her (hmmm, now I'm thinking there's a few that I don't like), that voice, yuk, so fake and when she's on with Biagi and they are kind of schmucking up to each other. No, no, no. Awful woman. As if she'd wear her own crappy jewellery. Wasn't that swan pendant one of hers that Q couldn't give away??

CC

Oh I so agree. Mone is living the high life to the enth degree. Her partner Doug was featured in a show last year on his 83ft yacht, don’t ya know, and he also has 6homes, private jet and around 15 cars. Both he and Mone were brought up in one of the roughest parts of Glasgow, aka “new money” where types do everything to excess, because they have to prove something. She knew what she was doing when she fell for him. I have no earthly idea why she has been given the Lady Mone honour when there were so many other deserving Scots, Scottish businesses agree with me. As a Scot, I find her such a big headed brag. She has Hermes bags and Chanel bags etc all costing thousands, yet she flogs this stuff as if she’s doing us a big favour.

Can’t stand the woman.

The Baroness, yes this is an insult that someone like this should be in the House of Lords, when she does turn up to collect her money.I would never out of principle buy anything where even 1p could find it’s way into her bank account.On Q she always sounds as though she has had one Gin too many.

Name droppers brag about who they know; this woman continually brags about her luxury lifestyle. I think if any of us have friends who are always saying "I've got this" and "I've spent ? on that" and "we've bought that in Harrods", we'd all get thoroughly pissed off - not through envy, but the continual desire to impress.

They live on the Isle of Man. Wonder if they take advantage of the available tax-breaks ? I know they are legal but it would be good to think that people who have this kind of wealth would be happy to contribute for the greater good.

That pair ain't daft, - that's why they live on the IoM -or Jersey, for the tax breaks. As for the greater good, I think Ms Mone probably thinks by being on QVC flogging glass to us plebs, believes that she is giving the peasants a taste of her lifestyle.

I wonder how much wealth they give to charity. One of the things I like about JK Rowling is that she gives a huge amount of her wealth to charities, and I liked a comment once during an interview where she said she had more than enough to live on, so why should she keep what she didn’t need, and I think that is admirable.

Oh I so agree. Mone is living the high life to the enth degree. Her partner Doug was featured in a show last year on his 83ft yacht, don’t ya know, and he also has 6homes, private jet and around 15 cars. Both he and Mone were brought up in one of the roughest parts of Glasgow, aka “new money” where types do everything to excess, because they have to prove something. She knew what she was doing when she fell for him. I have no earthly idea why she has been given the Lady Mone honour when there were so many other deserving Scots, Scottish businesses agree with me. As a Scot, I find her such a big headed brag. She has Hermes bags and Chanel bags etc all costing thousands, yet she flogs this stuff as if she’s doing us a big favour.

Can’t stand the woman.

Isn't she Baroness Mone?

Her having the prefix 'Lady' would just be taking the piss....Someone in the Duchy with a soh if that's the case, given that she 'worked' her way up whilst in the horizontal position.

That pair ain't daft, - that's why they live on the IoM -or Jersey, for the tax breaks. As for the greater good, I think Ms Mone probably thinks by being on QVC flogging glass to us plebs, believes that she is giving the peasants a taste of her lifestyle.

Well she's sold nada to me. I refuse to contribute to her plastic surgery fund.

From listening to Moneybags Mone on eek this morning. Just spent the weekend in the South of France you know, and she's spouting nonsense that in a very expensive and well known restaurant she was being looked at - because she was wearing a £42 ring made of glass. FGS !

I couldn't take any more.

As long as there ar3 those willing to purchase this fake stuff, and massage their egos, QVC will sell it.

The last guy the golfer was the love of her life she said, the next thing they had split and she is with a new man who she calls 'my guy'.

She reminds me of a white female version of one of those TV pimps that wear loads of gold chains and knuckle-dusters, drive black Range Rovers and wear designer clothes, making them look knock-off even if they're the real thing.

One time she mentioned that her next venture was to go into Interior Design, “because I have a very good eye!” WelL I too have a very good eye, and would like to remind BS MONE that to become an Interior Designer there is a very lengthy course, during which you learn room and building structures , wood metal and bricks and mortar, and you don’t become said just because you can look at a room and because you have a “good eye” you are thus qualified in choosing colour and fabric.

Also ladies and gents, let’s be honest if you are well known a lot of doors and connections, are open to you unlike us mere ordinaries!

Are we talking Baroness Mone of Mayfair no less? (Notice no reference to her Glaswegian roots).She is as much an interior designer as Vic Beckham is fashion designer.

One time she mentioned that her next venture was to go into Interior Design, “because I have a very good eye!” WelL I too have a very good eye, and would like to remind BS MONE that to become an Interior Designer there is a very lengthy course, during which you learn room and building structures , wood metal and bricks and mortar, and you don’t become said just because you can look at a room and because you have a “good eye” you are thus qualified in choosing colour and fabric.

Also ladies and gents, let’s be honest if you are well known a lot of doors and connections, are open to you unlike us mere ordinaries!

The only good eye she's got is for copying stuff.

She regularly says in the shows (or did last time I watched - which I no longer do) that she has such-and-such a design in diamonds or saw it in a Bond Street shop, so is happily admitting she's copying designs.

What's the betting her "eye" would just look as if Kelly Hoppen had done it! Unless... would it be too much to hope for that she'd be more Lawrence Ll-B? Come to think of it, I can see her being more "vibrant" feature wall than classic taupe, and not in a good way.

Latest posts

Back