Lulu Guinness TSV 14/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu Guinness Annabel Chain Strap Multiway Bag TSV 14/03/19
Item Number: 176025
QVC Price £319.00
Todays Special Value Price £259.98
P&P £3.95

This Lulu Guinness Annabel handbag is made from luxurious Saffiano leather and suede and it features a magnetic fastening with the iconic lip-shaped clasp, plus an adjustable chain strap that can be worn on your shoulder or used as a handheld. Give your look an instant touch of elegance and style with this smart designer handbag.

Wear it your way - style this bag up to suit your mood with its versatile design. The Annabel can be used as a grab bag, which is perfect for a special occasion, or as a shoulder bag for everyday use.

Take your pick - this luxurious bag comes in five beautiful shades that are perfect for spring. Choose from Lavender Grey, Petrol Blue or Dusky Pink for a touch of feminine colour, or go for classic Black or the on-trend Black Multi for a bolder evening look.

Comes with a dust bag
Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 2 x slot
Outer pockets: 1 x slot
Magnetic popper fastening
Outer: leather; lining: black and white striped cotton
Handbag (h x w x d): 20cm x 30cm x 10cm (7.8" x 11.8" x 4")
Strap drop: 10cm - 39cm (4" - 15.4")

Colour options:

Black Multi
Lavender Grey
Dusky Pink
Petrol Blue
Black

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.176025

I have a couple of the Annabel shape but I'm not tempted this time. Firstly the chain isn't comfy for all day use. Secondly as much as I like the look of saffiano leather it's a bit like Bellatrix Lestrange's wand: "unyielding"

:witchbroom::witchbroom:

I agree Akimbo, the leather appears 'stiff', and who pays a 3 figure sum to struggle getting in and out of a ****** handbag ???? Even the demo proved challenging as it couldn't be opened wide enough to see inside. Unless its big enough to house a fridge, these designer bags are all about outward appearance and nothing else.

I see that itsy bitsy teeny bags are all the rage. Well I should be ok then, I've still got a couple of Lori Greiner (remember her 'inventions' ?) dinky bags, I think they were for putting a mobile phone in, anyway I should be alright poncing off to the Co-op with my lippy and 20p inside :mysmilie_11:

I love LG bags but how many really expensive handbags do you need? I've got four and that is more than enough for the amount of times I go anywhere to use them. I do like the pink one though.

CC

I think that on most models, except the black, that the gold hardware, esp the chain looks a bit cheap. I've never been taken with chain bags for that reason.

I bought an LG soft leather bag with a chain shoulder strap years ago - it was a 'take' on the Chanel style. Wellll, talk about shoulder ache ! The bag was light enough, but the chain was another story. I needed the shoulders of Geoff Capes to keep in on for any length of time. Truth to say it only sees the light of day very infrequently, which is my forever guilt at paying such a high price for it.

I do however have an LG black patent bag that gets used regularly, which again I bought a decade ago, AND it has decent handles. Anyone else noticed how a lot of these designer bags have grip handles that are very close together on the bag, so small that they just about fit in the crook of the arm, and clearly not wide enough to sling on the shoulder. Not good for me.

Only a few yeas ago a LG show on Q would have had many forum members being excited and great discussions as to which colour they would go for.

Now the shows seem to elicit very little interest. Is this because of too many shows, reduction in quality or because the LG website has more sales and much better prices or perhaps we are less into structured bags now?

I have a Jenny but nowadays I tend to use more casual bags. Still hanker after a Francis but can never decide on which size or colour as there isn’t anywhere for me to see it in real life and even in the best of sales they are still expensive.

The TSV isn’t foe me.

I only ever buy from the LG sale and I've had a couple of real bargains. Their customer services people are brilliant when you phone them and when I had a problem with an order it turned out it was a glitch on their website. They PHONED ME BACK!!! Unheard of. Then a very helpful lady placed my order and it arrived within a couple of days. I love good service.

CC

Latest posts

Back