Alison O'Reilly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I was always under the impression that AOR actually made her jewellery range. But reading her website its cleverly worded to make you believe that, when in fact her background was working in a shop and working her way up (nothing wrong with that). I'm not sure that she actually designs either, yes, she asks what design you would like, but it sounds as though there are others in the process who do the work.

I've always wondered in the past how she can viably keep a business running when she spends so much time promoting 'eek on QVC. Well, on her website all her appearance times on Q are listed, so that could be her main source of income now, as she is mentioned as a 'tv presenter' ! (unless of course she's sold out to QVC !)

I was always under the impression that AOR actually made her jewellery range. But reading her website its cleverly worded to make you believe that, when in fact her background was working in a shop and working her way up (nothing wrong with that). I'm not sure that she actually designs either, yes, she asks what design you would like, but it sounds as though there are others in the process who do the work.

I've always wondered in the past how she can viably keep a business running when she spends so much time promoting 'eek on QVC. Well, on her website all her appearance times on Q are listed, so that could be her main source of income now, as she is mentioned as a 'tv presenter' ! (unless of course she's sold out to QVC !)

now we know I always wondered ...but then again she literally lives at QVC which is obviously her main source of income

Don't know what that voice is about, she's trying to sound posh instead she sounds like she's going to burst out crying, mind you with a cackling laugh that would rival Debbie Flints, who could blame her?

now we know I always wondered ...but then again she literally lives at QVC which is obviously her main source of income

I enjoyed watching her wit Dale for an eek extended special. Some of it looked really nice...She sounded like she knew her stuff, but then as I know very little about stones & metal she probably had me fooled... I must buy a book or something....

I've always found it odd (which made me smell a rat), that as an 'alleged' jewellery designer/maker, she would come on tv and talk about cheap imitation jewellery, rather than a show on gold and real gem stones to make use of her knowledge.

Latest posts

Back