Elemis TSV 14/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might be using too much then so I'll slow it down. The night matrix is definitely making a difference to my neck and I would buy this product again even though it's a small size. I like the glow moisturiser as well, it's not as obvious as the decleor one, just makes me look a bit healthier than my usual pasty white. I'd quite like to just send half the kit back and get half my money back but that won't be allowed!

CC

Decleor oils and balms are very very tiny but you can really get used to using the teeny tiny amounts. I have to say i am lucky i inherited my skin from my mum and its always been good but family and friends have said my skins looking even better. I do think if your skin is dry due to age or bad luck you cant beat an oil/balm slotted in to your routine and the optimum face balms feels and smells like its worth 5 times more. its half price atm £5 and its gorgeous the smell ....and the feel of it is real luxury

I wonder how many order new stocks of Elemis, then decant half of it into their existing supply for a 'top up' then return the half empty within the 30dmbg.

I remember reading some years back on the QVC US forum a woman openly admitted she decanted the expensive cream into another pot then fill the original with a cheap drug store cream and returned. She was slaughter by the other posters not sure if she left or was banned from posting shortly afterwards but she disappeared? But it makes you think about how many others would do that?

Stop giving me ideas :mysmilie_17:

So glad you said it :mysmilie_11:

Oh heck don’t even bother going down sticking a load over cream in an already open pot:mysmilie_50:

What about filling one of those plastic pots you can pick up at Wilko or the supermarket designed to decant for travelling...
Fill your boots :mysmilie_19: :mysmilie_3::mysmilie_859:

I remember reading some years back on the QVC US forum a woman openly admitted she decanted the expensive cream into another pot then fill the original with a cheap drug store cream and returned. She was slaughter by the other posters not sure if she left or was banned from posting shortly afterwards but she disappeared? But it makes you think about how many others would do that?

That is shocking. As someone with extremely sensitive and reactive skin who has to watch out for particular ingredients, this has me worried. I think a cellophane film is needed and any returns binned.

but wouldn't the really high post & return costs mean that in the end, she wasn't gaining that much?

So glad you said it :mysmilie_11:

Oh heck don’t even bother going down sticking a load over cream in an already open pot:mysmilie_50:

What about filling one of those plastic pots you can pick up at Wilko or the supermarket designed to decant for travelling...
Fill your boots :mysmilie_19: :mysmilie_3::mysmilie_859:

No, Don't.

(Not that any of us ever would,) but, they actually employ people to suss out fraudulent shopping - (I saw a job advertised.) Just not worth getting a record, especially if the police were involved, & I'm guessing a shop would be within their rights to involve the police,after all, isn't that stealing?

Last edited by a moderator:
but wouldn't the really high post & return costs mean that in the end, she wasn't gaining that much?

Not when the brand was $$$ like say Perricone or on easy pay. First, easy pay and back they the shipping for QVC US was $4-5, don't forget because of the different credit system in the US they have 6 easy pays a lot. So say face cream cost $100 she swapped and the first easy pay and return postage was under $20. She had a perhaps it was more expensive as QVC US do different brands than the UK so for perhaps a $100+ face cream she paid under $20.

Q must be desperate to shift what is left of this TSV as currently selling it at £14 more than TSV price but on 6 easy pay!!!

I looked at it but 6 easy pays? You'll have used it all and still be paying for it for months. Saying that, it is a good kit.

CC

Maybe the Elemis girls will turn up to take the stock away if it doesn’t sell soon.

Or it will turn up in TKMaxx, that is where I usually seem stuff that QVC sell and cannot get rid of.

Wen(remember them?)well they are in TKMaxx at £6.99 for the 480mls size. Yes, I did buy as I loved the conditioner/cleanser.

Thought I would do an update on the ml for ml for this as I know some people are considering it & it’s worth knowing the difference between the TSV price.

1 x Limited Edition Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - Worth £37 (Elemis website) cost when TSV £11.28 now £13.51
1 x Pro-Collagen Smart Overnight Matrix (30ml; special size) -Worth £92 (QVC) cost when TSV £28.06 now £33.60
1 x Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser for Face (50ml; full size) - Worth £32.50 (Elemis website) cost when TSV £9.91 now £11.87
1 x Tan Accelerator (125ml; full size) - Worth £26 (Elemis website) cost when TSV £7.93 now £9.50
1 x Shower Cream (300ml; full size) - Worth £27 (Elemis website) cost £8.23 now £9.86
1 x Hand & Nail Lotion (100ml; full size) - Worth £18 (Look fantastic website) cost when TSV £5.50 now £6.57
1 x Beach Bag

Total Worth from above prices £232.50 cost when TSV £70.91 including p&p in calculations, now £84.91.
So without p&p the new prices are approx a third of the Rrp.
Hope this helps.

Thought I would do an update on the ml for ml for this as I know some people are considering it & it’s worth knowing the difference between the TSV price.

1 x Limited Edition Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - Worth £37 (Elemis website) cost when TSV £11.28 now £13.51
1 x Pro-Collagen Smart Overnight Matrix (30ml; special size) -Worth £92 (QVC) cost when TSV £28.06 now £33.60
1 x Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser for Face (50ml; full size) - Worth £32.50 (Elemis website) cost when TSV £9.91 now £11.87
1 x Tan Accelerator (125ml; full size) - Worth £26 (Elemis website) cost when TSV £7.93 now £9.50
1 x Shower Cream (300ml; full size) - Worth £27 (Elemis website) cost £8.23 now £9.86
1 x Hand & Nail Lotion (100ml; full size) - Worth £18 (Look fantastic website) cost when TSV £5.50 now £6.57
1 x Beach Bag

Total Worth from above prices £232.50 cost when TSV £70.91 including p&p in calculations, now £84.91.
So without p&p the new prices are approx a third of the Rrp.
Hope this helps.

dont need or want 4 items so its a big NO from me

Latest posts

Back