Simon Biaggi - postage highjinx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Simon Biaggi - postage highjinx

Noticed him doing this a lot lately, especially when the postage is north of £5... "great value at X pounds, and just little bit for postage"

He did it before on something where the postage was £5.95. Oi Biaggi, six quid is not a little bit.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

And, and, and, and, the Vitamix PP is almost £10

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

High jinks and the staid, cheesy, and SHOUTY Mr Biagi don't belong in the same sentence.

Post Thanks / Like

“There’s always loads in store......”. Ding!

He’s one cheesy so and so, he lied he bought a Vitamix before they were on QVC because he’s said in the past “I bought mine from QVC and took advantage of the easy pay” which also is a lie, because he’d have gotten his for free. He’s also said in the past they have a Velvetiser in the presenters lounge and use it to make coffee, now the thing with that is, you can’t use it to make coffee, when pulled up about it he said “ooops! my mistake”, honestly if he said today was Tuesday I’d have to check my phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    High jinks and the staid, cheesy, and SHOUTY Mr Biagi don't belong in the same sentence.
    Haha, I know! My mind went blank and for the life of me "shenanigans" wouldn't pop into it :( That was the most polite word for bullcrap that I could think of for a thread title
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Can’t stand his personality as he portrays it on-air. So false, condescending, smug, pompous.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ERICS MUM View Post
    Can’t stand his personality as he portrays it on-air. So false, condescending, smug, pompous.
    Oh, how I agree with you. I’ve explained elsewhere why I look at the blogs! I have noticed that he has started to post bare chested photos of himself. Please Simon, stop that! Maybe he is going through some crisis.........?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Oh, how I agree with you. I’ve explained elsewhere why I look at the blogs! I have noticed that he has started to post bare chested photos of himself. Please Simon, stop that! Maybe he is going through some crisis.........?
    hes giving me a crisis cant stand him..one of the presenters I really dislike

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, how I agree with you. Iíve explained elsewhere why I look at the blogs! I have noticed that he has started to post bare chested photos of himself. Please Simon, stop that! Maybe he is going through some crisis.........?
    Is he heading for the big 60 ? (Canít be far off ! )
    Likes alter ego , Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Is he trying to do a Vladimir Putin - all macho and riding a horse? I can't wait (no, actually I can wait).
    Likes alter ego , Evie liked this post