Elemis TSV 14/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Get it CC, then I won't be the only one in trouble. Clear a space in the spare room to hide it!

Got it on 4 easy pays. I agree about the last Decleor TSV, I just didn't want it, not like me at all.

Spare room not quite done yet. I had to test the mattress was still comfy . . . . . :sleepy::sleepy:

CC

Got my Elemis TSV. Not sure about the sea samphire smell. It reminds me of when I used to play with my mum's make up back in the 60's. It's a bit "old lady". Going to try out the others but I'm keeping the packaging because I think I'm beginning to remind myself why I don't buy Elemis. Hope you all love yours though. Also, the night matrix is a tiny amount of product in a deceivingly big pot.

Editing again. Actually I hate that smell on my hands. Sorry Keeley, it's going back.

CC

Last edited:
I have used collagen marine cream and the throat balm for years, but I draw the line at forking out 70 quid for what amounts to fancy packaged soap and cleanser. Like everything else, the prices are getting exorbitant now.

They clearly order in pallets load of Elemis tsv, which is why they start shifting it a week beforehand, and no doubt by the end of play today, we'll hear they've offloaded around 30,000 units - who wants to calculate that by 70 ?

Got my Elemis TSV. Not sure about the sea samphire smell. It reminds me of when I used to play with my mum's make up back in the 60's. It's a bit "old lady". Going to try out the others but I'm keeping the packaging because I think I'm beginning to remind myself why I don't buy Elemis. Hope you all love yours though. Also, the night matrix is a tiny amount of product in a deceivingly big pot.

Editing again. Actually I hate that smell on my hands. Sorry Keeley, it's going back.

CC

Try using the Sea lav in the bath, as a foam bath? What's the Matrix like? Did you notice a difference the day after like they say?

I have three moistrurisers to use up one being a Decleor one that smells like breast milk.....2 cleansers so I have enough face stuff to last me at least to the end of the year

I really like the milk shower cream but wait for Debenhams to do the 15% off and buy it then.

Hell, I remember when Elemis did face creams for £23! I LOVE the Sensitive Skin Wash and have used it on my face for years. But I put my hands up and go look on eBay for it. The other year when Elemis changed the shape of the toner and body wash bottles from the old square like the shape they appeared in TKMaxx. Now someone made a major boo-boo as it was the new bottles in there! I bought two and only using the second one now. Sensitive Wash was £17!

Elemis now seem to price themselves up with Creme La Mer nearly which is too much. I really think that is why so many buy from QVC because of kits and easy pay. Sometimes the Elemis will have good deals.

Try using the Sea lav in the bath, as a foam bath? What's the Matrix like? Did you notice a difference the day after like they say?

I didn't try the matrix last night as I stayed up too late watching golf and couldn't be bothered! I'll put it on tonight and see a new me in the morning (not!). I'm thinking it's a lot of money really if I don't really like it but I bet it costs a fair bit to return as the box is heavy. Got 30 days to properly decide.

CC

I didn't try the matrix last night as I stayed up too late watching golf and couldn't be bothered! I'll put it on tonight and see a new me in the morning (not!). I'm thinking it's a lot of money really if I don't really like it but I bet it costs a fair bit to return as the box is heavy. Got 30 days to properly decide.

CC

Hermes charge £3.95, for weights up to 15Kg.

CC

I think if you try the wash in the bath you'll like it more, unless of course they've meddled with it since last year. Can't comment on the hand cream/balm, mine's still unused!

I put a lot in the bath & the water was lovely & milky cloudy, itms (not cos I wee'd in the water , lol) I don't have a shower....

Well seeing as I've bought it I should try all of it and I know I'll probably end up keeping it and putting the cleanser on ebay as I definitely won't use that. Note to self - don't buy things that you stopped buying years ago because you didn't like the smell of it. I'm a dork. The bag's not bad though (did I say that?).

CC

CC I would say in the great scheme of things, the bag is the cheapest item !! I've got a stash of wash/make up bags and 2 silver vanity cases, plus 2 silver zipped boxes that came as a 'bonus' with past tsv sets !! and I'm talking here of when the tsv's were around the 40 quid mark.

I'd like the bag even more if I hadn't just recently bought that Radley canvas tote bag for my few days away. Both similar styles and I really don't need two. I'll give the Radley one away, in fact if I hadn't binned the packet I would send that back. I must pay more attention to keeping the packaging.

CC

I am definitely going to have a look at the superdrug items, they look great value. I tried the Elemis night matrix last night and dare I say it, the creases on my neck were definitely smoother and I looked a bit more wide awake than usual. I'll continue with it all this week and see how it goes although there's not too much of the product and it will probably all be gone by then.

CC

I am definitely going to have a look at the superdrug items, they look great value. I tried the Elemis night matrix last night and dare I say it, the creases on my neck were definitely smoother and I looked a bit more wide awake than usual. I'll continue with it all this week and see how it goes although there's not too much of the product and it will probably all be gone by then.

CC
I'd love to semi scientifically test the volume in the 30ml pots, by filling up an empty with water & them measuring that volume of water to see if it actually was 30mls.......I don't think it is, because the 30mls last me around 2 weeks, & my face isn't like 'Zippy' off Rainbow, or anything....Someone with an empty needs to do this........

But it is like a bag of crisps, goes by weight even if the bag is half empty it must contain the weight given. Trading Standards would have them by the balls if they were found to not have 30mls in a pot. That size lasts me 2-3 months easily, the size of a garden pea is all I need. I am using a 50mls Oxy Night and I think it was December or January I started it and still half full.

I might be using too much then so I'll slow it down. The night matrix is definitely making a difference to my neck and I would buy this product again even though it's a small size. I like the glow moisturiser as well, it's not as obvious as the decleor one, just makes me look a bit healthier than my usual pasty white. I'd quite like to just send half the kit back and get half my money back but that won't be allowed!

CC

I wonder how many order new stocks of Elemis, then decant half of it into their existing supply for a 'top up' then return the half empty within the 30dmbg.

Latest posts

Back