Elemis TSV 14/4/19 - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I might be using too much then so I'll slow it down. The night matrix is definitely making a difference to my neck and I would buy this product again even though it's a small size. I like the glow moisturiser as well, it's not as obvious as the decleor one, just makes me look a bit healthier than my usual pasty white. I'd quite like to just send half the kit back and get half my money back but that won't be allowed!

CC
    Decleor oils and balms are very very tiny but you can really get used to using the teeny tiny amounts. I have to say i am lucky i inherited my skin from my mum and its always been good but family and friends have said my skins looking even better. I do think if your skin is dry due to age or bad luck you cant beat an oil/balm slotted in to your routine and the optimum face balms feels and smells like its worth 5 times more. its half price atm £5 and its gorgeous the smell ....and the feel of it is real luxury

Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    I wonder how many order new stocks of Elemis, then decant half of it into their existing supply for a 'top up' then return the half empty within the 30dmbg.
    I remember reading some years back on the QVC US forum a woman openly admitted she decanted the expensive cream into another pot then fill the original with a cheap drug store cream and returned. She was slaughter by the other posters not sure if she left or was banned from posting shortly afterwards but she disappeared? But it makes you think about how many others would do that?
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Stop giving me ideas
    Thanks brissles thanked for this post
    Likes boffy , Dream Girl , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Stop giving me ideas
    So glad you said it

Oh heck don’t even bother going down sticking a load over cream in an already open pot

What about filling one of those plastic pots you can pick up at Wilko or the supermarket designed to decant for travelling...
    Fill your boots
    Likes brissles liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I remember reading some years back on the QVC US forum a woman openly admitted she decanted the expensive cream into another pot then fill the original with a cheap drug store cream and returned. She was slaughter by the other posters not sure if she left or was banned from posting shortly afterwards but she disappeared? But it makes you think about how many others would do that?
    That is shocking. As someone with extremely sensitive and reactive skin who has to watch out for particular ingredients, this has me worried. I think a cellophane film is needed and any returns binned.
    Likes donna255 , Dream Girl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loveinamist View Post
    That is shocking. As someone with extremely sensitive and reactive skin who has to watch out for particular ingredients, this has me worried. I think a cellophane film is needed and any returns binned.
    They should bin ALL returned beauty products

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Millie's Mum View Post
    They should bin ALL returned beauty products
    Absolutely MM.
    Likes Millie's Mum liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    but wouldn't the really high post & return costs mean that in the end, she wasn't gaining that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    So glad you said it

Oh heck donít even bother going down sticking a load over cream in an already open pot

What about filling one of those plastic pots you can pick up at Wilko or the supermarket designed to decant for travelling...
    Fill your boots
    No, Don't.

(Not that any of us ever would,) but, they actually employ people to suss out fraudulent shopping - (I saw a job advertised.) Just not worth getting a record, especially if the police were involved, & I'm guessing a shop would be within their rights to involve the police,after all, isn't that stealing?
    Last edited by Sazza; 19-04-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    but wouldn't the really high post & return costs mean that in the end, she wasn't gaining that much?
    Not when the brand was $$$ like say Perricone or on easy pay. First, easy pay and back they the shipping for QVC US was $4-5, don't forget because of the different credit system in the US they have 6 easy pays a lot. So say face cream cost $100 she swapped and the first easy pay and return postage was under $20. She had a perhaps it was more expensive as QVC US do different brands than the UK so for perhaps a $100+ face cream she paid under $20.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes Oceanfox liked this post