Beauty Loves with Tripollar 15/3/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I have that lifting device as well which is sitting in a cupboard, none of the masks used. I really need to either use it or sell it, however, there are loads of them on ebay and none seem to be selling. Interesting that you returned the Perricone as I always think it must be really good at that price but it probably isn't so I won't be tempted.

As for this TSV, I won't be going for it.

CC

Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

CC just for the record, I cannot comment on the effectiveness of Perricone over a period of time as I only tried using for a few days, but I just did not like using the products.They did not feel effective and the eye cream was awful like a silver slick! So there maybe users of this brand who experience wonderful effects & I have missed out!Don’t think so however!
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

looks like an intimate joy toy for an android robot
    Likes alter ego , Lemonpop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I sent the last LAB device back as well. I didn't see any difference at all and couldn't find any reviews on it either. This Tripoller unit has very mixed reviews on Amazon.
    Likes alter ego , Silver Fox liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bought that LAB microdermabrasion gadget, which was their last TSV. It was totally useless and removed absolutely nothing from my skin. How the models managed to produce heaps of white powder/skin flakes after using it, heaven only knows. Maybe they passed a talcum powder display on the way to the studio.

I sent the gadget back and they reimbursed the cost plus the P&P (at their usual snail's pace.) There are 183 reviews on it and 99% of them are 1 star - including mine. I can only assume that either all the dissatisfied customers have an excellent beauty regime (hence no dry skin) or it was total rubbish. It would appear from other LAB reviews on other gadgets that many of them don't really work so I don't know why QVC keep flogging their gadgets.

I have no doubt that this Tripollar thing will be the same ..... no good. I'm certainly never falling for the hype again, especially as the before and after shots aren't anything to write home about in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

God I should have sent mine back. It was money I could ill afford all in the name of trying to look younger. Never again.

CC
    Likes alter ego , Silver Fox liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Same clinical strength of gadgets worth thousands yet on sale at Q for 200. Pass.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    God I should have sent mine back. It was money I could ill afford all in the name of trying to look younger. Never again.

CC
    We live & learn! The only device I had years ago which I felt was effective was a TuaTrend (sp).You exercised facial muscles & afterwards your face felt it had a workout.The LAB products seem to get very poor reviews.
    Likes Glamourkitty , alter ego liked this post