Beauty Loves with Tripollar 15/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The TSV is Tripollar on Friday 15th March. Think this is a new brand to Q, looks like yet another device!!!

TriPollar Stop Anti-Age Clinical Skin Renewal Device For Face, Neck & Hands
Item Number: 402366
QVC Price £242.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £6.95

The Stop Anti-Ageing Device from TriPollar is a non-invasive, anti-ageing treatment tool for use on your face, neck and hands, with Radio Frequency Technology that works to temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Complete with Stop Preparation Gel, uniquely formulated to prepare your skin for the treatment, use this fantastic anti-ageing set to help improve your skin's appearance - all in the comfort of your own home!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the TriPollar Stop Anti-Ageing Skin Renewal Device from QVC after today, you’d pay £241, plus P&P. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £199.98, plus P&P, is a superb saving of £41.02.

Powered by Radio Frequency - the amazing Stop device uses one of the latest beauty technologies, Radio Frequency (RF), to deliver low-heat power beams to your skin. This targeted but gentle method is designed to give temporary improvement to the appearance of your skin.

Tried and tested - a clinically-tested, non-invasive natural solution that has been shown to help improve the appearance of age-related wrinkles. In a clinical study of 23 women, 95% demonstrated a visible improvement after 12 weeks of continued use.

Easy to use at home - use this superb treatment in the relaxing atmosphere of your own home, with the option of giving yourself a full facial treatment that takes around 20 minutes per session. Alternatively, you can also use the beauty device for shorter treatments, to target specific areas of concern on your face, neck or hands.

Includes Preparation Gel - prepare your skin for use before using the Stop Skin Renewal device with the included full-size pot of TriPollar Preparation Gel, uniquely formulated to prepare your skin for use before the heating power of the device.

Triple the time to try - we've extended our 30 day money back guarantee, giving you 90 days to make the most of trying out the benefits of this system.

Colour options:

White
Black

Contains:

TriPollar Stop Skin Renewal device - suitable for all skin types and tones
TriPollar Stop Preparation Gel (50ml; full size) - use with your device for between 12 - 15 treatments
Power supply
Electrical outlet adaptor
User manual

How to use:

To get started, cleanse and dry the treatment area
The treatment area should be divided into a number of smaller focus areas
Apply a thin layer of the preparation gel to the skin
Place the device to the skin's surface and move it in very slow, circular and figure of eight motions across the area
Once your treatment is finished, remove the preparation gel from your face with a damp cloth. You can also cleanse your face if you wish, this will not interfere with results
A full facial treatment should take around 20 minutes
A total of 2 - 3 sessions are recommended per week for the first 4 weeks, always leaving a day of rest in-between treatments
Follow this up with 1 session a week for the next 6 - 8 weeks
Continue to use once a week, or as many times as required to maintain results, always leaving a rest period of a day between treatments
Do not exceed 2 - 3 treatments per week
There may be periods of time where you feel that no weekly treatments are needed
Specific areas of concern can also be solely targeted if desired

Please note - individual results will vary

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402366

Another load of rubbish and I’m sure some people will fall for the hype otherwise they wouldn’t keep selling these gadgets.

I made 2 mistakes, trying the last Lab so-called lifting device & trying a Perricone TSV.Both were expensive to return,I was drawn into the hype, no more, won’t be falling for that again! Good luck to those that still try.

Yes I have that lifting device as well which is sitting in a cupboard, none of the masks used. I really need to either use it or sell it, however, there are loads of them on ebay and none seem to be selling. Interesting that you returned the Perricone as I always think it must be really good at that price but it probably isn't so I won't be tempted.

As for this TSV, I won't be going for it.

CC

CC just for the record, I cannot comment on the effectiveness of Perricone over a period of time as I only tried using for a few days, but I just did not like using the products.They did not feel effective and the eye cream was awful like a silver slick! So there maybe users of this brand who experience wonderful effects & I have missed out!Don’t think so however!

I sent the last LAB device back as well. I didn't see any difference at all and couldn't find any reviews on it either. This Tripoller unit has very mixed reviews on Amazon.

I bought that LAB microdermabrasion gadget, which was their last TSV. It was totally useless and removed absolutely nothing from my skin. How the models managed to produce heaps of white powder/skin flakes after using it, heaven only knows. Maybe they passed a talcum powder display on the way to the studio.

I sent the gadget back and they reimbursed the cost plus the P&P (at their usual snail's pace.) There are 183 reviews on it and 99% of them are 1 star - including mine. I can only assume that either all the dissatisfied customers have an excellent beauty regime (hence no dry skin) or it was total rubbish. It would appear from other LAB reviews on other gadgets that many of them don't really work so I don't know why QVC keep flogging their gadgets.

I have no doubt that this Tripollar thing will be the same ..... no good. I'm certainly never falling for the hype again, especially as the before and after shots aren't anything to write home about in my opinion.

God I should have sent mine back. It was money I could ill afford all in the name of trying to look younger. Never again.

CC

God I should have sent mine back. It was money I could ill afford all in the name of trying to look younger. Never again.

CC

We live & learn! The only device I had years ago which I felt was effective was a TuaTrend (sp).You exercised facial muscles & afterwards your face felt it had a workout.The LAB products seem to get very poor reviews.

Latest posts

Back