Rylan Clarke Neal - celebrity?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree SM's show was rubbish when they added Jo. I do listen in & out of R2. Mr B & I always compete in Popmaster when we are both about,(& I usually win)

Those wanting a change who may have been or like Indie music try R6 Music. I've never liked JW's shows.

Well done. I used to be smokin' hot at it. Now I can't remember a thing. I keep listening in hope I'll get some right! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it tanked when she joined the show. Poor Simon. I wonder what happened to Matt?

If I can work out how to re-tune the car radio from the pre-sets, I'll have a listen to R6. Thanks.

Well done. I used to be smokin' hot at it. Now I can't remember a thing. I keep listening in hope I'll get some right! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it tanked when she joined the show. Poor Simon. I wonder what happened to Matt?

If I can work out how to re-tune the car radio from the pre-sets, I'll have a listen to R6. Thanks.

I scored 18 in Pop Master last Friday, Mr B got 12. I was pleased with 18, but they were easy questions......

Hope you like R6. It's not for everyone, but they do play great tunes, alongside sometimes more unusual ones.

Mr B loved John Peel.....

I turned the kitchen radio on this morning with the intention of trying to tune it to R6 - and whaddayouknow? JW was making a cock up of Pop Master jingles!

Is there no escape for me :mysmilie_13:

Oh, AND I failed to get R6 :headbang:

I actually checked to see if Mercury was in retrograde. Now I'm waiting for OH to come and do it.

It seems to me it is quite arbitrary what stations you can get on these DAB radios. The one in my kitchen gets BBC radio London but I cannot get it on the one in my bedroom! And don't they just eat the batteries? I only use mine plugged in to a socket. I use a Roberts FM radio in the bathroom and fetch that if I need a radio not near a plug, so I am not constantly changing batteries. And the DAB radios didn't just take cheap little AAs or AAA, oh no, it was about 6 or 8 of the chubby ones. What are they called C or D? I was having to change them weekly and I don't even listen to a lot of radio!

It seems to me it is quite arbitrary what stations you can get on these DAB radios. The one in my kitchen gets BBC radio London but I cannot get it on the one in my bedroom! And don't they just eat the batteries? I only use mine plugged in to a socket. I use a Roberts FM radio in the bathroom and fetch that if I need a radio not near a plug, so I am not constantly changing batteries. And the DAB radios didn't just take cheap little AAs or AAA, oh no, it was about 6 or 8 of the chubby ones. What are they called C or D? I was having to change them weekly and I don't even listen to a lot of radio!

Oh, yes! Battery eaters indeed. My kitchen radio is plugged in and gets R1,2 and 3 plus a few others that I'm not that familiar with. My little battery one that lives upstairs gets R1 and 2. I have a battery charger, thankfully, as it lasts 10-12 hours on 4 AAs before dying.

My car radio is a law to itself. I have no idea how to get it to save a station even if I find it. I even read the manual, followed it closely and still got nowhere.

I wonder if tech stuff gets more difficult as we get older. I was the one everyone asked to set up VHS recorders! Now, I'm next to useless with anything like that.

Latest posts

Back