Jane the model Mum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I think its time for Katherine's Mum Jane, to just model Lola Rose jewellery, as her fashion modelling is a disaster.

She is a woman of a certain age with a body and legs to match, so the stylists should ensure that at least the clothes fit her properly instead of being too snug and tight on her hips. Trousers of all descriptions are just as bad. They all exaggerate her 'sturdy' legs and she always looks uncomfortable in whatever she wears. If I thought I would look like her I wouldn't buy the product.

She has a lovely face, and in the right clothes looks elegant, but certainly not in QVC fashion, which is why she should stick to jewellery.

I think the same about her daughter-her look is so dated,with the big hair and the over baked sparkly skin.

The Lola Rose lady loves her though- and she can do a million things with a scarf!!

I agree about Jane, but not about Kathrine, she looks terrific in everything she models. If I could look half as good,it would be great. Everything about her seems to look perfect. I’m jealous.

I've seen them on Lorraine, having been styled by Mark and I think they both look great on there, so I suspect the problem is with the old fashioned presentation that Q prefers!

On Lorraine, Mark put Jane in some jeans from Next and to be fair she looked really good in them. She usually looks dreadful in Q's fashion but that's not her doing and not much of an incentive to look like that either.

Is she still around ? I gave up decades ago watching, her screwed up grin and heavy Scots accent put me off.

On Lorraine, Mark put Jane in some jeans from Next and to be fair she looked really good in them. She usually looks dreadful in Q's fashion but that's not her doing and not much of an incentive to look like that either.

Do you remember what the jeans from Next were called? Sound like I need some...

Is she still around ? I gave up decades ago watching, her screwed up grin and heavy Scots accent put me off.

Going to friends houses, shopping on the Wayfair app whilst doing ridiculous keep fit exercises- right!!!

I don’t watch daytime telly but I see her when I’m in the dentist and TBH I didn’t have much thoughts one way or the other until she started in that bliddy advert and now she truly gets on my thruppenny bits.

Do you remember what the jeans from Next were called? Sound like I need some...

Sorry no, all he said was that they were a two-way stretch pair of jeans from Next. They were a dark indigo shade and straight leg. She (Jane) announced that they were 'super comfy'. Which she says about Ruth Langsford's, but she did look good in the Next ones, and slimmer.

Going to friends houses, shopping on the Wayfair app whilst doing ridiculous keep fit exercises- right!!!

I don’t watch daytime telly but I see her when I’m in the dentist and TBH I didn’t have much thoughts one way or the other until she started in that bliddy advert and now she truly gets on my thruppenny bits.

Do you mean she shares the same dentist, or you see her on the tele AT the dentist ?

Oh, forget that, you don't watch d/time telly unless you're at the dentist - its late, duh!

Yes it’s her daughter Catherine’s hairstyle that gets me, such a badly cut, old style that puts years on her. A short modern, choppy Bob hairstyle would make her look her age, in my own humble opinion of course :mysmilie_17:

Yes it’s her daughter Catherine’s hairstyle that gets me, such a badly cut, old style that puts years on her. A short modern, choppy Bob hairstyle would make her look her age, in my own humble opinion of course :mysmilie_17:

I thought that. It's like she's been dried under one of those 1960's hood driers. Very old hat. She is pretty though even with an old hairstyle.

CC

Do you mean she shares the same dentist, or you see her on the tele AT the dentist ?

Oh, forget that, you don't watch d/time telly unless you're at the dentist - its late, duh!

Waiting for my appointment they seem to only show her show (probably because I go for early slot).

My doctor’s only show the news with subtitles (no sound) and it’s hilarious reading some of them especially when they are interviewing people rather than the rolling subtitles.

It’s that brushed gold nail colour that gets me. Do you think she knows that together with the fake bake it gives the impression she is on 60 a day?

I was quite surprised to hear them mention on one of the fashion shows that Jane is 70! She looks fantastic for her age but I guess it does confirm that old adage that after a certain age you have to choose your face or your figure.

Waiting for my appointment they seem to only show her show (probably because I go for early slot).

My doctor’s only show the news with subtitles (no sound) and it’s hilarious reading some of them especially when they are interviewing people rather than the rolling subtitles.

Our doctors only has a fish tank. Every time I go I look to see how many new fish there are, as they seem to die quite frequently. And don't get me started on how few doctors there are!

I was quite surprised to hear them mention on one of the fashion shows that Jane is 70! She looks fantastic for her age but I guess it does confirm that old adage that after a certain age you have to choose your face or your figure.

She is fantastic for her age, 70 but is that with work done or without? Suspect that it is the former but that is not a criticism as in that business it would be the norm.This is coming from someone who is coming up to 72, no work done!I am as interested in skincare, makeup, fashion as I always was & will continue to do so.

Latest posts

Back