Bareminerals TSV 30/03/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What is in the 2 jars? Original foundation & Mineral Veil?If so I will not go for this.I do not go for glow but I did get a set which included the Illuminating Mineral Veil & liked it so much ordered the full size.It gives a slight sheen but very subtle.

The Originsl is ok for me colour wise (fairly light) yet the matte “fairly light” doesn’t go on as good and differs in colour, it’s a bit darker, quite odd really.

Does that mean we get three foundations in one collection? Quite odd, I think.

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but I have been away for quite a while! Has Lee Etheridge left Bare Minerals as I have only seen SJ presenting the Bare Minerals shows?

Bareminerals 6 Piece Power of Original Make Up Collection
Item Number: 236183
QVC Price £67.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

3 Easy Pays of £13.32

This six-piece make-up collection features a duo of the iconic, bestselling Original Foundation SPF 15, BarePro Longwear Lipstick in a gorgeous rose hue, Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral Based Mascara for bold, glamorous lashes, and lots more. Create a radiant, perfected make-up look with the help of this essential Bareminerals selection.

Award-winning foundation - containing SPF 15 to help provide UVA and UVB protection, Original Foundation is one of the most-loved Bareminerals products. It has a silky texture that looks like a powder but feels like a cream and beautifully buffs on to your skin, helping you to achieve flawless coverage for up to eight hours.

Your perfect look - create a flawless complexion with Original Foundation and BarePro Glow Highlighter dotted wherever you need a touch of radiance, a bright, subtle eye look with Gen Nude Primer & Eyeshadow and Lashtopia Mascara for added drama, and finish it all off with the gorgeous BarePro Longwear Lipstick. To dial it up for a special occasion, pair this look with your favourite smoky eyeliner and a touch of brow pencil for a bold effect, and you’re good to go!

Complementary shades - to create a gorgeous look that perfectly complements your skin tone, if you opt for the Original Foundation in Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige or Medium Tan, you’ll receive the Gen Nude Primer & Eyeshadow in the shade Exposed, with a neutralising peach tone. Those that opt for Tan, Medium Dark or Golden Dark in the Original Foundation will receive Low Key, a neutralising warm brown.

Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige and Medium Tan options contain:

2 x Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 (8g) in a choice of Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige or Medium Tan - a lightweight, water-resistant, mineral foundation with buildable coverage, perfect for concealing acne, scars, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral Based Mascara (12ml) in Black - a whipped, mousse-like formula that lasts all day and stays smudge-proof, with a large brush that features over 600 soft, staggered bristles to hold more mascara and coat every lash
1 x BarePro Longwear Lipstick (2g) in Petal - this gorgeous soft rose lipstick combines mineral colour and natural lip care in longwearing, full coverage with a weightless, soft matte finish. Infused with baobab and berry oils
1 x BarePro Glow Highlighter (14ml) in Free - in a warm pink-peach hue with duochrome pearl accents, this versatile highlighter formula works to provide a natural-looking highlight, while also blurring the look of pores and evening the skin’s appearance. Infused with oat sugar, green lentil extract and bamboo extract
1 x Gen Nude Primer & Eyeshadow (3.6ml) in Exposed - this neutralising peach formula is rich in minerals and offers a cream-to-powder texture to create the perfect base for eyeshadow, while also intensifying colour vibrancy and extending wear time. Crease-resistant and targeted to correct the look of imperfections and dullness

Tan, Medium Dark and Golden Dark options contain:

2 x Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 (8g) in a choice of Tan, Medium Dark or Golden Dark - a lightweight, water-resistant, mineral foundation with buildable coverage, perfect for concealing acne, scars, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
1 x Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral Based Mascara (12ml) in Black - a whipped, mousse-like formula that lasts all day and stays smudge-proof, with a large brush that features over 600 soft, staggered bristles to hold more mascara and coat every lash
1 x BarePro Longwear Lipstick (2g) in Petal - this gorgeous soft rose lipstick combines mineral colour and natural lip care in longwearing, full coverage with a weightless, soft matte finish. Infused with baobab and berry oils
1 x BarePro Glow Highlighter (14ml) in Free - in a warm pink-peach hue with duochrome pearl accents, this versatile highlighter formula works to provide a natural-looking highlight, while also blurring the look of pores and evening the skin’s appearance. Infused with oat sugar, green lentil extract and bamboo extract
1 x Gen Nude Primer & Eyeshadow (3.6ml) in Low Key - this neutralising warm brown formula is rich in minerals and offers a cream-to-powder texture to create the perfect base for eyeshadow, while also intensifying colour vibrancy and extending wear time. Crease-resistant and targeted to correct the look of imperfections and dullness

How to use:
BarePro Glow Highlighter:

Can be mixed into a liquid foundation, tinted moisturiser or skincare product, or even used on top of make-up
Alternatively, wear on bare skin for a subtle, radiant effect

Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15:

Swirl a small amount of the foundation into the lid until the bristles have collected it all
Tap away the excess - there should be no visible minerals on the outside of the brush
Buff into the skin in a circular motion, starting on the outside of your face

Gen Nude Primer & Eyeshadow:

Apply before eyeshadow to enhance the longevity of your favourite shades
Or wear alone for added brightness on natural make-up days

Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral Based Mascara:

Gently wiggle the wand from base of lashes to tip
Repeat across your lashline, making sure to catch every lash

BarePro Longwear Lipstick:

Smooth over lips
Add your favourite liner to intensify and sharpen the look

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236183

ml for ml

2 x Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 (8g) Worth £24 each cost £8.71 each total £17.42
1 x Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral Based Mascara (12ml) Worth £18 cost £6.53
1 x BarePro Longwear Lipstick (2g) Worth £17 cost £6.18
1 x BarePro Glow Highlighter (14ml) Worth £19 cost £6.89
1 x Gen Nude Primer & Eyeshadow (3.6ml) Worth £19 on BM website cost £6.89
Total Worth £121, total cost £43.91 incl p&p in calculations
Each item approx a third of the price without p&p.

Still have one foundation being used & one unopened so still not buying at the moment.

Do not want 2 of the foundation have moved on from that one now & not bothered about the rest so money saved this time.

Check out S.J's over botoxed eyes/face on the vid - Admittedly I was only able to watch a wee bit, but I doubt her botox is removed by the end of it. Must have been filmed before the gastric & other more subtle tweakments, cos her eyes look really! really! surprised!

Do not want 2 of the foundation have moved on from that one now & not bothered about the rest so money saved this time.

Everything about this tsv looks rather good to me, except the foundation! Shoving 2 in shows total lack of creativity/thought. At least do 1 foundation & 1 mineral veil??

Check out S.J's over botoxed eyes/face on the vid - Admittedly I was only able to watch a wee bit, but I doubt her botox is removed by the end of it. Must have been filmed before the gastric & other more subtle tweakments, cos her eyes look really! really! surprised!

Think she has had fillers in her face/lips recently because you could really see the weight loss in her face before:mysmilie_12:

I've been wearing the Light, but caught sight of my face in the car mirror the other day and I looked really yellow! So I popped into Debenhams yesterday and asked for colour help. Fairly Light was a good match, so I have ordered the TSV and that will keep me going for ages. I would have liked a mineral veil though instead of 2 foundations! Ah well!

Latest posts

Back