Love your Garden TSV/Garden Day 17/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've a tiny lawn so don't need as much lawn magic on offer here, nor do I need the hose feeder. RJ's own website is selling 1 litre for £9.99 with 10% off if it's a first purchase. Still got postage on top of that so the TSV will most likely be better value. One thing, it keeps for years after opening as I still have some left from the large bottle I bought when it first came out and it still does the job.

Looking forward to having a day potting up my seedlings, watching gardening day and letting Mr CC do all the chores.

CC

Could they not have come up with something a bit more exciting?

Imagine if they did such throwaway thoughtless items on the endless beauty TSVs - they could close the doors overnight.

It's just getting to that time when lawns are starting to grow and will need attention after the winter so I suppose they are thinking lots of people will buy. It does work, even Mr CC agreed.

CC

Richard Jackson Lawn Magic 3 Litre Grass Feed with Hose-End Sprayer
Item Number 518412
QVC Price £27.00
TSV Price £20.98
P&P: £5.95

This superb duo includes a three litre, easy pour bottle of Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic, a professionally formulated lawn feed that works to strengthen and green your grass and help fight fungal diseases, plus a brand new Easy Feeder hose end sprayer that makes Lawn Magic easier than ever to apply. Get your lawn in tip-top condition and ready for the summer with this professional collection.
Easy application - the new Easy Feeder features three different settings for wide spray, gentle spray and jet, as well as different automatic dilution rates, so you don't have to dilute it yourself. The wide spray is ideal for lawns and borders, the gentle spray for containers and the jet for watering and feeding trees and shrubs. The Easy Feeder can even be used with Richard Jackson's Flower Power, so you can get the whole garden looking lovely with ease.

An intuitive sprayer - unlike many other sprayers (which add water to the concentrate in the spray bottle) the special built-in venturi system draws the concentrate liquid into the spray head, providing constant and accurate dilution while watering. Simply turn the dial on the top of the sprayer and click into place to select the product being applied. The sprayer then automatically adjusts to the correct dilution rate for that product.

A popular choice - Lawn Magic is tried and tested by thousands of QVC customers, and the five litre size has over 70 five star reviews on qvcuk.com.

A gorgeous garden for months - keep your lawn looking fabulous for longer by selecting our Auto Delivery option, and you will receive two 3L bottles of Lawn Magic to you at the same great price, 90 days from the first delivery.

Lawn Magic has an unlimited shelf life
It can be used at any time of year as long the temperature is over 5C (41F)
Safe for pets and wildlife once diluted
For best results use every five to six weeks from spring to autumn
Treats up to 300sqm

Contains:
1 x Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic Grass Feed (3L)
1 x Easy Feeder hose end sprayer
Delivered directly from Richard Jackson: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands)

Auto Delivery
https://www.qvcuk.com/Richard-Jacks...eed-with-Hose-End-Sprayer.product.518960.html

the tiny saving are negated by the huge postage costs. my garden is a teeny tiny paved garden no lawn for me

My garden is very big but shan’t be buying. I’ve got two methods, one is Wilko for bargains, the other is my geese who are constantly on the move, mowing the grass at the front end & delivering fertiliser from the exhaust , bonus offer of organic slug remover.

Hang on a minute. You can buy 3L of lawn magic for £15 from RJ's own website and postage is £4.95. OK you don't get the hose feeder but so what, you can use a watering can. So it's about £20 for 3L of LM all in or about £27 for the TSV which includes the feeder. Six and half a dozen really but RJ reckons the feeder is worth £17.50 which I doubt. Not buying it and if I did want some I'd buy the 1L size from RJ direct along with some other stuff that I need and just pay one postage of £4.95.

Did any of that make sense? lol.

CC

Hang on a minute. You can buy 3L of lawn magic for £15 from RJ's own website and postage is £4.95. OK you don't get the hose feeder but so what, you can use a watering can. So it's about £20 for 3L of LM all in or about £27 for the TSV which includes the feeder. Six and half a dozen really but RJ reckons the feeder is worth £17.50 which I doubt. Not buying it and if I did want some I'd buy the 1L size from RJ direct along with some other stuff that I need and just pay one postage of £4.95.

Did any of that make sense? lol.

CC

it def made sense. basically do your homework and don't get sucked into the QVC hype

I will be having a day off from QVC, I dare say the gnome will be busy all day.

I admit to buying a set of plug plants last weekend (only because I knew I wouldn’t get them elsewhere) and they arrived yesterday, very good condition, full size not seedlings, and perfectly packaged.

I've got quite a few things on advanced orders so I better make sure I don't order the same thing twice. Plants from QVC are very much improved since they first started doing them and I've had lovely displays but they aren't the cheapest. The best ones are De Jager and Plants 2 Gardens. I've got RJ's geraniums on advanced order so we will see how they get on compared to the Jersey Plants Direct ones. Probably both be the same.

CC

I have just bought the Hydrangeas Runaway Bride. I love them my fav plants. its quite a small one though but I love the lacy look and white will cheer my garden up. also its actually cheaper on QVC than some other outlets

I bought Runaway Bride last year when they were offering one plant. When it arrived it was about an inch high in a tiny pot. It's still alive and growing but the ones on the show today were hugely better value. The compact sunflowers I bought from QVC/Thomson & Morgan last year were spectacular so I hope your hydrangeas are.

CC

I bought Runaway Bride last year when they were offering one plant. When it arrived it was about an inch high in a tiny pot. It's still alive and growing but the ones on the show today were hugely better value. The compact sunflowers I bought from QVC/Thomson & Morgan last year were spectacular so I hope your hydrangeas are.

CC

I hope so I love Hydrangeas they flower for months and two is excellent VFM

I have just bought the Hydrangeas Runaway Bride. I love them my fav plants. its quite a small one though but I love the lacy look and white will cheer my garden up. also its actually cheaper on QVC than some other outlets

I do like hydrangeas those looked really nice and pretty put me in mind of a white lace cap climbing one we had. It was doing well growing over the side of our old shed, that was until we had to replace it with a new bigger one.

Having a laugh at Pippa and Gauntlet remarking on the attention to detail and realism of unicorn ornaments. Realism?

Latest posts

Back