Love your Garden TSV/Garden Day 17/3/19

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Love your Garden TSV/Garden Day 17/3/19

Sunday 17th March is Garden Day!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if there will be 3 easy pays and free postage on everything????

CC
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Richard Jacksons Lawn Magic & Easy Feeder TSV 17/03/19
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.518412

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	17009

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	17010

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 3.jpg 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	17011
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've a tiny lawn so don't need as much lawn magic on offer here, nor do I need the hose feeder. RJ's own website is selling 1 litre for 9.99 with 10% off if it's a first purchase. Still got postage on top of that so the TSV will most likely be better value. One thing, it keeps for years after opening as I still have some left from the large bottle I bought when it first came out and it still does the job.

Looking forward to having a day potting up my seedlings, watching gardening day and letting Mr CC do all the chores.

CC
    Likes ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Could they not have come up with something a bit more exciting?

Imagine if they did such throwaway thoughtless items on the endless beauty TSVs - they could close the doors overnight.
    Likes candycane, boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It's just getting to that time when lawns are starting to grow and will need attention after the winter so I suppose they are thinking lots of people will buy. It does work, even Mr CC agreed.

CC

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Richard Jacksons Lawn Magic & Easy Feeder TSV 17/03/19
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.518412

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	17009

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 2.jpg 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	17010

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 3.jpg 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	17011
    Richard Jackson Lawn Magic 3 Litre Grass Feed with Hose-End Sprayer
    Item Number 518412
    QVC Price 27.00
    TSV Price 20.98
    P&P: 5.95

This superb duo includes a three litre, easy pour bottle of Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic, a professionally formulated lawn feed that works to strengthen and green your grass and help fight fungal diseases, plus a brand new Easy Feeder hose end sprayer that makes Lawn Magic easier than ever to apply. Get your lawn in tip-top condition and ready for the summer with this professional collection.
    Easy application - the new Easy Feeder features three different settings for wide spray, gentle spray and jet, as well as different automatic dilution rates, so you don't have to dilute it yourself. The wide spray is ideal for lawns and borders, the gentle spray for containers and the jet for watering and feeding trees and shrubs. The Easy Feeder can even be used with Richard Jackson's Flower Power, so you can get the whole garden looking lovely with ease.

An intuitive sprayer - unlike many other sprayers (which add water to the concentrate in the spray bottle) the special built-in venturi system draws the concentrate liquid into the spray head, providing constant and accurate dilution while watering. Simply turn the dial on the top of the sprayer and click into place to select the product being applied. The sprayer then automatically adjusts to the correct dilution rate for that product.

A popular choice - Lawn Magic is tried and tested by thousands of QVC customers, and the five litre size has over 70 five star reviews on qvcuk.com.

A gorgeous garden for months - keep your lawn looking fabulous for longer by selecting our Auto Delivery option, and you will receive two 3L bottles of Lawn Magic to you at the same great price, 90 days from the first delivery.

Lawn Magic has an unlimited shelf life
    It can be used at any time of year as long the temperature is over 5C (41F)
    Safe for pets and wildlife once diluted
    For best results use every five to six weeks from spring to autumn
    Treats up to 300sqm

Contains:
    1 x Richard Jackson's Lawn Magic Grass Feed (3L)
    1 x Easy Feeder hose end sprayer
    Delivered directly from Richard Jackson: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands)

Auto Delivery
    https://www.qvcuk.com/Richard-Jackso...ct.518960.html

Post Thanks / Like

the tiny saving are negated by the huge postage costs. my garden is a teeny tiny paved garden no lawn for me

Post Thanks / Like

My garden is very big but shan’t be buying. I’ve got two methods, one is Wilko for bargains, the other is my geese who are constantly on the move, mowing the grass at the front end & delivering fertiliser from the exhaust , bonus offer of organic slug remover.
    Likes Lilo Lil , boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hang on a minute. You can buy 3L of lawn magic for 15 from RJ's own website and postage is 4.95. OK you don't get the hose feeder but so what, you can use a watering can. So it's about 20 for 3L of LM all in or about 27 for the TSV which includes the feeder. Six and half a dozen really but RJ reckons the feeder is worth 17.50 which I doubt. Not buying it and if I did want some I'd buy the 1L size from RJ direct along with some other stuff that I need and just pay one postage of 4.95.

Did any of that make sense? lol.

CC
    Thanks boffy , Dream Girl thanked for this post
    Likes ERICS MUM liked this post