Love your Garden TSV/Garden Day 17/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hydrangeas in general are relatively easy to take cutting of. I took some last year and at least half have taken. These are basic bog standard ones so not sure if more refined versions would be as easy but what have you to lose.

I have been really good all day and only bought one thing but I just caved in in the last show and bought a plastic hare with a colour changing ball :mysmilie_17: Why? I'm bored I suppose.

CC

cuttings specially of shrubs is a good way to increase stock for free. not been so lucky with next doors Magnolia tree though. or the Bay tree cuttings

Jill gauntlet really does peddle some tat imho i may get hydrangea runaway bride think it might look good in a basket

yup her dad had one of the light lamposts his balcony must be bending with all the stuff he has and does she not just love to show off her home very nice for some

I thought JG's garden was ordinary - just a patio area, however, better than no garden at all and easy to keep. My plastic hare arrived today, there was something rattling around inside it, don't know what that was supposed to be but it was in two bits. Hopefully nothing important. It's quite sunny today so I have positioned his crystal ball in direct sunlight and we'll see what happens. Mr CC hasn't noticed it yet even though he was having his morning tea sitting right next to it. Selective blindness now as well as deafness :cool:

CC

Latest posts

Back