Is there no end to this woman's talents?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Petespants

Registered Shopper
It was announced on morning TV that Amanda H is about to launch her music career.She was singing her latest song ......complete with earphones and recording booth.Serious stuff indeed.I wonder whether Q will have a big premier for her CD or will it be downloads only?I have given you a heads up as I wouldn't want anyone to miss out.

Seems that Bundleberry could possibly take a back seat.:mysmilie_17:

OMG. What did it sound like? Did she have the earphones on or do that thing which makes me want to kick the screen.... Just hold them and put one earpiece up to your ear, whilst looking soulful.

At least you didn't start the thread as Is there no BEGINNING....

It was announced on morning TV that Amanda H is about to launch her music career.She was singing her latest song ......complete with earphones and recording booth.Serious stuff indeed.I wonder whether Q will have a big premier for her CD or will it be downloads only?I have given you a heads up as I wouldn't want anyone to miss out.

She also does ads for M and S food. Mini videos showing her at some dinner party with other so called celebs and eating M and S food one of them has cooked.

It sounded ..........ok.Nothing to get excited about.Perhaps she has decided wonky lamps and cardboard boxes are not cutting the mustard any more.She has friends in the business so I suppose it's easy to 'cut that track'.Wonder what she'll do next? Author? B&B proprietor? Keep fit videos?

P.S The headphones were,I recall , on the head.

Well I suppose we can’t blame her for taking advantage of whatever work is offered. I certainly would. Her “popularity” is based on her figure and looks and they won’t last forever in their current youthful form. I can see her in years to come, hosting Strictly, a fully-fledged QVC presenter (along the lines of CHuntley), a contestant on Celebrity Masterchef etc.

Mylene Klass is another woman in the same mould. I’m not keen on either but I don’t really know why.

Whaaaaaaaaaat! :mysmilie_13:

Having said that, she's connected to Syco, so it's probs all worked out....

Is there no BEGINNING to her talents?

(Got to thank Clive Anderson for that one - he famously asked it to Jeffrey Archer)

Well she might be pre-empting the demise of BGT and lining herself up to do something else to pay the mortgage. She could always follow that other non-singer non dress designer Posh and knock out some fashion for QVC !!! (my God did anyone see the papers today ? At a fashion show Posh had a jumper on that looked like it had shrunk in the wash, and her sons - including the ever sullen Brooklyn were wearing Gilbert O'Sullivan type flat caps, clearly no one dare tell them that it was the height of ignorance for a chap to wear a hat indoors !)

While I get fed up with the zleb brigade, I can't help but feel that they have to grab every opportunity going in the short time the opportunities are on offer. Sadly, it's still true that a man of the same age can go bald, get a paunch, go grey, get wrinkles, get saggy skin; and still have job offers to choose from... the same is not true for a woman. Double standards means we get them promoting the living daylights out of their level of celebrity or milking dry any talents they may possess.

I suppose it’s not what you know but who. Simon Cowell probably had something to do with it, he must hate her. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back