I've got ear bleed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some, well a fair number of presenters, are far too cosy in their jobs. They need a kick up the backside as they do not do what they are supposed to do. They are scruffy, unkempt, ipad mad, talk about their own businesses, self promote, preen, primp at the monitors, talk about themselves, etc. The items they sell seem to take second place. I just want the information I need on an item. I want to see it close up, hear the measurements quickly, see the different colours, hear how to use an item. If they are incapable of doing this then they should be shot at dawn. Seems a bit harsh? Well ok, we can wait till midday and then shoot them.

Some of them are quite simply, not doing the job they are being paid for.

Some, well a fair number of presenters, are far too cosy in their jobs. They need a kick up the backside as they do not do what they are supposed to do. They are scruffy, unkempt, ipad mad, talk about their own businesses, self promote, preen, primp at the monitors, talk about themselves, etc. The items they sell seem to take second place. I just want the information I need on an item. I want to see it close up, hear the measurements quickly, see the different colours, hear how to use an item. If they are incapable of doing this then they should be shot at dawn. Seems a bit harsh? Well ok, we can wait till midday and then shoot them.

Some of them are quite simply, not doing the job they are being paid for.

Couldn’t have said it better.

Katy did a very good job of selling me a sparkly bull terrier keyring earlier on. Can't believe I paid that :mysmilie_11:

TV is now OFF.

CC

Many well put comments on here. So I shall mindfully compose (yet another) email, and copy it on here for you all, and then see what response it brings.

You didn't...........!

Wasn't that about £38.00?

Nooooooooooo!!!:mysmilie_11:

Composing an excuse as we speak. My wee dog has some bull terrier in him and a brindle patch over his left eye. Looked quite like hiim. You know how I love my dogs. OK, OK, I'll send back the Phase 8 top to compensate. I didn't really want to spend that on a keyring but now we're confessing I spent over £100 on a commissioned felt sculpture of my deceased parson rusell and then the new mongrel/bull terrier scaled a bookshelf when we were out to grab it and eat it. HE was nearly returned, postage or not :mysmilie_10:

But yes, you're right, ridiculous waste of money.

CC

Composing an excuse as we speak. My wee dog has some bull terrier in him and a brindle patch over his left eye. Looked quite like hiim. You know how I love my dogs. OK, OK, I'll send back the Phase 8 top to compensate. I didn't really want to spend that on a keyring but now we're confessing I spent over £100 on a commissioned felt sculpture of my deceased parson rusell and then the new mongrel/bull terrier scaled a bookshelf when we were out to grab it and eat it. HE was nearly returned, postage or not :mysmilie_10:

But yes, you're right, ridiculous waste of money.

CC

Not if it gives you pleasure every day. Like the Q presenters think of it as 12 cappuccinos so if you have 2 a week in 6 weeks you have paid for it. Does that help:mysmilie_50:

Not if it gives you pleasure every day. Like the Q presenters think of it as 12 cappuccinos so if you have 2 a week in 6 weeks you have paid for it. Does that help:mysmilie_50:

I bet if you convert the formula to the wine version you'll 'pay off' the debt quicker.....

Yes. I still have the chewed pieces of the felt sculpture that I hope to try and sew together one day. A metal keyring will not be as easy to eat.

CC

Latest posts

Back