Attitudes by Renee TSV 18/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attitudes by Renee Set of Two Print & Plain Maxi Dresses TSV 18/03/19 £47.98 + post

Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175859

Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175860

QVC Price £81.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.98
P&P £4.95

A set of two jersey regular print and plain maxi dresses from Attitudes by Renee - one is sleeveless, has a rounded V-neckline and comes in a plain block colour and the other has short capped sleeves, a round neckline and boasts a vibrant all-over print. These versatile dresses will be an instant go-to in your wardrobe as they are perfect for every social event in your calendar this season.

Easy wear, easy care - created in soft stretch jersey fabric these dresses are washable and crease-resistant so they're perfect for packing in your suitcase or overnight bag when you jet off on your travels.

Wear anywhere - these wearable, versatile dresses can be worn with just about anything in your wardrobe. Team the block colour one with a biker jacket, ankle boots and beads to create a bo-ho daytime vibe that's great for festivals and long lazy lunch dates. For special occasions try the printed option with classic wedges and bold gold jewellery to ensure your look is strictly VIP at every event.

Made for you - with five colour combinations to choose from there's something to suit all tastes. Opt for neutral shades in Black, Black/White or Ink, for a pop of colour choose from either Rose or Taupe. They're also available in two lengths - Petite and Regular so you can get the perfect fit to suit you too.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Black/White
Ink
Rose
Taupe

I'm really done with wearing anything that's poly/elastene during the summer now. In hot weather its a useless fabric, so I have early purchased some poly/crepe really lightweight dresses from Amazon which will be brilliant, and a couple of cheesecloth dresses from another online supplier. And as for this.............

"Team the block colour one with a biker jacket, ankle boots and beads to create a bo-ho daytime vibe that's great for festivals " .......

What are we, 18 again ????? I know that we all dress younger these days, whatever our age, but this description and seeing the very young models on yesterday's endless fashions shows wearing a put together outfit suitable for a young 20 something or teenager, made we wonder whether those over exuberant stoilists backstage really have any clue who they are presenting to, and clearly the answer is NO.

That 'Jess' (?) woman on the Bianca hour was a nightmare to listen to, she could hardly get her words out because she was gabbling so fast, and was in a frock too tight for her, so how she can advise on what to wear when she cant even get dress herself properly is ridiculous. I would love to speak to any of the women she and that other disaster Katie have 'dressed'.

I'm really done with wearing anything that's poly/elastene during the summer now. In hot weather its a useless fabric, so I have early purchased some poly/crepe really lightweight dresses from Amazon which will be brilliant, and a couple of cheesecloth dresses from another online supplier. And as for this.............

"Team the block colour one with a biker jacket, ankle boots and beads to create a bo-ho daytime vibe that's great for festivals " .......

What are we, 18 again ????? I know that we all dress younger these days, whatever our age, but this description and seeing the very young models on yesterday's endless fashions shows wearing a put together outfit suitable for a young 20 something or teenager, made we wonder whether those over exuberant stoilists backstage really have any clue who they are presenting to, and clearly the answer is NO.

That 'Jess' (?) woman on the Bianca hour was a nightmare to listen to, she could hardly get her words out because she was gabbling so fast, and was in a frock too tight for her, so how she can advise on what to wear when she cant even get dress herself properly is ridiculous. I would love to speak to any of the women she and that other disaster Katie have 'dressed'.

Indeed.:wonder:

Oh stretchy sweaty betty polyester is no good whatsoever in hot climes. I like cotton, viscose or linen when I go on holiday and have had a few nice linen pieces from Bon Marche of all places. I know stretchy poly is great for not creasing and for non ironing but there`s nothing worse than a clingy fabric when you`re already hot.

935E761B-477F-4202-B4DC-8FC0AE3DC737.jpgC10588B6-DA27-48CD-908C-CDFBC260B924.jpg0BE70C32-4950-47C8-A32C-F7E4F471B135.jpg

No. Renee's dresses are for tall people with long bodies, they never fit me. They are very uncomfortable in hot weather along with Ronni Nicole and Nina Leonard and Kim & Co. They stick to you when you sweat. Yuk.

CC

Even if I was interested I would rather buy them individually- would begrudge having to take a particular plain to get a pattern, or sleeves to get a sleeveless and vice versa.

Same with anything multi pack, there is always at least one you don’t want.

I agree LATI but I suppose the fear is they'd get left with one colour and sell out of another pretty quick.

I've got a good idea, why not make them BOTH really pretty dresses with "yes I like that" patterns/colours and make it really good value for money! Not a chance.

CC

Linen I think is best for hot humid climates imo but you have to accept you will look like an unmade bed as soon as you get dressed.I have been to Japan many years ago & the more crumpled & creased you looked the more fashion forward you were!No worries then!

I have some Kim dresses in the original slinky fabric which is viscose with elastane and they're comfortable on holiday and are still going strong after 15+ years. She seems to have stopped this fabric in favour of polyester which is a shame. I don't mind the TSV patterns but 50" is still too long for me - if I'd have to shorten and hand hem two dresses I could run up a straight up-and-down dress on my machine!

She (RG) seems to be doing 'the teapot' in 2 of those pics......wtf?

Linen I think is best for hot humid climates imo but you have to accept you will look like an unmade bed as soon as you get dressed.I have been to Japan many years ago & the more crumpled & creased you looked the more fashion forward you were!No worries then!

Sorry for slight hi jack silver, my M & D are going to Japan in April to see the cherry blossom. Any tips? Just a brief do & don't perhaps? They are on a cruise, but are old & Have spent a fortune so I want them to get the best from it. There ar eon shore stops of course, hence the question , including....Tokoyo!!!!

I have some Kim dresses in the original slinky fabric which is viscose with elastane and they're comfortable on holiday and are still going strong after 15+ years. She seems to have stopped this fabric in favour of polyester which is a shame. I don't mind the TSV patterns but 50" is still too long for me - if I'd have to shorten and hand hem two dresses I could run up a straight up-and-down dress on my machine!

I quite like some of the prints, for all my teasing. They seem less garish than before, howevs the sweaty comments are putting me off. Anyone know anything about her sizes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Renée looks a bit like a Barbie doll wannabe. Strange lady.

What did Julius do? Another Donald Trump moment? What have I missed?

How long do banning orders last btw, & do we get a warning first? I need to make sure I don't get one!

I quite like some of the prints, for all my teasing. They seem less garish than before, howevs the sweaty comments are putting me off. Anyone know anything about her sizes?

Last dresses I bought from Rene were far too long from the shoulders to the neckline so the neckline was halfway down my bust. About 6" too long in length as well with the waistline heading towards my thighs. To be fair I now see she is doing a petite size which would suit me better. I'm only 5ft 2in and Renee is quite tall so I suppose she was designing for model types before. I'm a 10/12 and a small was fine body size wise. I don't own any of her items though and I don't order because of always sending back when they don't fit.

CC

Last dresses I bought from Rene were far too long from the shoulders to the neckline so the neckline was halfway down my bust. About 6" too long in length as well with the waistline heading towards my thighs. To be fair I now see she is doing a petite size which would suit me better. I'm only 5ft 2in and Renee is quite tall so I suppose she was designing for model types before. I'm a 10/12 and a small was fine body size wise. I don't own any of her items though and I don't order because of always sending back when they don't fit.

CC
I find this a lot with ready to wear clothing, it's the reason I make so many of my own clothes.
ETA I actually quite like the blue print one, but no poly for me, thanks!

Were I going to the Caribbean I might just might have a dabble at the black one with all the colours, but I'm not (sigh). When you look at Renee and Claire, the dresses are nearly to the floor and they are both wearing high heels, so that tells me the dresses are very long length. The taupe one is horrid.

CC

When the presenters say “ah look at the girls!” does that mean look at their thrupennies or the actual woman in general........oooh I’m confused! :mysmilie_19:

They are my sort of thing in design would rather have long and turn up than find too short exposing the ankles.
Don’t know on the prints only saw a quickie glimpse at midnight the blue stood out then, but do have from what I recall a multitude of blue shaded maxis.
The thing I couldn’t quite avoid seeing was the sleeve it didn’t appear though, was very tired, but a true proper cap sleeve.
But more importantly looked very tightly fitted, that wouldn’t most definitely not do for my larger than average wider arm.

Latest posts

Back