Attitudes by Renee TSV 18/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When the presenters say “ah look at the girls!” does that mean look at their thrupennies or the actual woman in general........oooh I’m confused! :mysmilie_19:

Renee gets on my thrupennies with her "girls" PHD and training patter. Why doesn't she just say the fabric stretches to fit over bit hits. None of the QVC clothes take into account that you might be small and slim everywhere else but have huge hooters so you might need a size small with more fabric on the top half. It happens.

Renee gets on my thrupennies with her "girls" PHD and training patter. Why doesn't she just say the fabric stretches to fit over bit hits. None of the QVC clothes take into account that you might be small and slim everywhere else but have huge hooters so you might need a size small with more fabric on the top half. It happens.

And it’s not as if they don’t have the perfect “fit model “ for this shape- how in gods name Ms “I’m in a small” Roberts gets anything other than an XL to cover her chest is beyond me. In Renee speak they must be on their 3rd masters degree by now.

Sorry for slight hi jack silver, my M & D are going to Japan in April to see the cherry blossom. Any tips? Just a brief do & don't perhaps? They are on a cruise, but are old & Have spent a fortune so I want them to get the best from it. There ar eon shore stops of course, hence the question , including....Tokoyo!!!!

I did the cherry blossom trip back in 2014 with Riviera Travel - brilliant ! Tell them to slightly bow before speaking to a native, and particularly when paying for goods in the shops - generally change is handed back on a little tray with a nod of the head. It rains - a lot at that time in Tokyo so take lightweight raincoats, as its not that cold. AND THEY MUST VISIT A 100 YEN shop - like our poundshops but much cheaper and far better goods. I almost bought another suitcase and filled it with all the amazing bargains to be had.

If they stand pouring over a map and looking confused, I was always approached by someone who wanted to help, and its mainly the young who speak good English. Taxis are spotlessly clean, with drivers wearing suits and most wear white gloves, though few speak English !! Public toilets are pristine - always. As for eating, in nearly all food eateries there are plastic replicas of the menu on display in the front window. Many Japanese wear face masks around the streets of the big cities, I was told that it was to prevent breathing in car fumes, and also to ward off the risk of allergies due to a great amount of pollen that descends from the surrounding mountains.

An amazing place I hope to return to. The people are lovely and so respectful, so your relatives will have a great time. The cherry blossom really is a sight for sore eyes, so to take plenty of photos.

Has Renee bought bolts of fabric on the cheap ? She's made tunics, trousers, frocks and tops in the same stuff. I wonder if she'll do matching furniture covers and curtains too ?? She pontificated about giving US pockets, but no ****** pockets in the wide leg trousers I see, why not then Renee ?

I love kimono jackets, so I have sent for her multi coloured jacket, so I'll see what that's like.

And it’s not as if they don’t have the perfect “fit model “ for this shape- how in gods name Ms “I’m in a small” Roberts gets anything other than an XL to cover her chest is beyond me. In Renee speak they must be on their 3rd masters degree by now.

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back