Katie Pemberton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elliementary

Registered Shopper
I have been trying to remember Katie Pemberton's maiden name, (as you do), but it won't come to me. Now it's driving me nuts, in that way that you know you should be able to remember something, but you can't quite get it. I know it's not exactly important, in the scheme of things, but can anyone please put me out of my misery? I know it began with P.

And yes, I know I'm a really sad person.

Many thanks, DG!

You are very welcome I know just how you feel when you can’t just place something

Watching tv at the weekend knew I knew an actor from Traitors on channel 4.
He could possibly be from a Miss Marple but could visualise two versions of the Miss Marples turns out one was the original broadcast in about 2007. Then the other was a recent three part Agatha Christie drama which this actor was in.
But then low and behold behind this actor was a face of an actor I knew but just couldn’t place what in.
He didn’t have a speaking part so wouldn’t be in the credits so boy was I going up the wall trying to place him.
All I knew he’d had a brother in something I’d watched, as he looked the same it also must have been a period drama as well. So eventually twenty fours hours later it came to me he’d been in the Halcyon drama series.

:whew::mysmilie_486:

She's a stylist, mostly on QVC Style, where she presents 'Style Your Wardrobe', at 4pm on Thursdays, ably assisted by Will.

I think you mean “stoilist”. Pet hate of mine sticking oil in the middle of a word - geoils instead of girls.

Together with very unique and somethink my blood pressure goes into orbit.

I really enjoyed The Halcyon, but they cancelled it after only one series. Swines!

Turns out now that both the Hamilton sons are in Traitors
Thought to not bother watching but pleased stuck with it.
(Working the way through full series as available to watch now on catch up or weekly Sunday evenings Channel 4)

Latest posts

Back