6 Easy Pays on Dyson Hairdryer might be coming soon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I totally agree Dream Girl & I find it quite interesting that the presenters are now saying they know "girlfriends" who take their beloved Dyson hairdryer to the salon with them & "insist" that the stylist uses it on their hair. I know for a fact that my stylist would not be happy with me taking my own appliances as she insists that all her appliances are PAT tested & are checked annually. I can imagine this so called advice causing a nightmare in salons everywhere!

The presenters are horrible insulting people’s intelligence like this and lying to prople, a hairdresser isn’t insured to use other people’s appliances, imagine if it blew up and blew the salons electrics, they’d lose money and business so who would reimburse them? the customer who brought in the Dyson? the insurance company certainly wouldn’t, so that’s all a load of crap, my hairdresser wouldn’t thank you for it. At the hairdresseing trade fare no one rated it.

My cousin has had his own hairdressing business for years. He's very successful and not a Dyson in sight. If I took my own hairdryer in he absolutely would not be using it because of insurance liabilities. Insurance companies do not insure unknown customer's electrical appliances and if one exploded and burnt the salon down (I know, highly unlikely) he would not be covered. I actually would like to see a comparison done with a professional stylist and their dryer and Abbi Horne and her Dyson. Both the same results I would think and both heads of hair dried in the same time no doubt.

CC

I do know people bring their own shampoo and conditioner to salons but never ever their hairdryer.

Health and safety as has been said, also what happens if it breaks? Whose fault? I paid £300+ and my hairdresser broke it. Elbowed it off the stand:mysmilie_50: by accident of course.

About turn! My hairdresser has just used a Dyson dryer on my hair & was very complementary about it.His one is a professional one but my mind was turned as he said it would be good for my hair.Still cannot bring myself to spend that amount though!

Latest posts

Back