Skechers TSV 21/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the sketchers TSV in January and they are the most comfortable shoes ever. It looks as if they are having a TSV every month. Talk about overkill.

Gosh they are around like buses, kind of blows Q’s major player and the unique buying power some what.
These brands having TSVs every other minute, really should be at really rock bottom pricing, with the amount of business Q is putting their way. So not passing the savings on to the customer now Q - that old sales pitch.

I'm waiting for the Kipling bus. I see there's already a Dyson bus on route. I suppose the Cozee Home bus will be along later along with Dolly double decker No10, and the Mally Masteroute. Then there'll be the fashion coaches in quick succession.

(dear God!)

I'm waiting for the Kipling bus. I see there's already a Dyson bus on route. I suppose the Cozee Home bus will be along later along with Dolly double decker No10, and the Mally Masteroute. Then there'll be the fashion coaches in quick succession.

(dear God!)

Funny you should say that.....just perusing the TV guide and there will be an Accessories with Kipling show at 12am on the 22nd March!
I do actually like Kipling (particularly the one from eBay bought for a steal- who cares about s big of sand in it?!) and Marie- Francois at least attempts to show us around the bags/purses even if the various presenters are more interested in themselves/iPad....

I’ve already managed to snap up on the app my monthly home style bus pass
I’ve checked the time tables and stopping a stand near me very soon are:

Devon creamed and jammed Flint triple decker, fresh from the World Famous Writers Weekend B&B Experience packed with Household Helpers, using the pointy finger - enough for myself and a friend.

Doubledecker Kelly Taupe Routemaster Hoppen lets sell £160,000 this show guys.

Countryside Peony single decker enroute from the Exclusive Flaars Estate with RHS certificates intact.

The Old Gold Stag Cork Coach from the woods in Wales via the London Townhouse with plenty Q other brand look a likes.

Last due in is the eagerly anticipated the newly rewired Plan B Bungleberry Bus with trunks full of its own branded ladybirds

I’ve already managed to snap up on the app my monthly home style bus pass
I’ve checked the time tables and stopping a stand near me very soon are:

Devon creamed and jammed Flint triple decker, fresh from the World Famous Writers Weekend B&B Experience packed with Household Helpers, using the pointy finger - enough for myself and a friend.

Doubledecker Kelly Taupe Routemaster Hoppen lets sell £160,000 this show guys.

Countryside Peony single decker enroute from the Exclusive Flaars Estate with RHS certificates intact.

The Old Gold Stag Cork Coach from the woods in Wales via the London Townhouse with plenty Q other brand look a likes.

Last due in is the eagerly anticipated the newly rewired Plan B Bungleberry Bus with trunks full of its own branded ladybirds

Bungleberry Ha! I like Bungleballs!

The black ones would do me for work but they're a bit boring. Skechers trainers are very comfy when you're on your feet all the time.

I've got one pair of Skechers from the outlet shop. They are OK but would never pay £50/£60 for then or want multiple pairs. Each to their own but I find the suede Adidas Bermuda trainers are more comfortable for me for around the same price.

They burn the feet off me and I’m between sizes so the couple of pairs I bought (and didn’t return) will be as many as I will ever buy.

Not a brand for me and the plus point is I don’t have to listen to the awful Vonda

Skechers Glider Slip On Bungee Trainer
Item Number: 175673
QVC Price £59.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, these Glider slip-on trainers from Skechers feature bungee laces, air-cooled memory foam insoles that allow the footbed to breathe and mesh detailing that adds to their sporty, casual style. Stride through your day in fantastic comfort with these lightweight trainers that are perfect for spring/ summer.

Comfortable inside and out - these slip-ons are lightweight and breathable with a soft fabric lining that allows for a custom-feel and comfortable fit, hugging your feet like a sock.

Choose your colour - go classic with Black or White, try the Dark Teal Navy or Taupe for easy-to-wear neutrals or bring a splash of colour to your warm weather wardrobe with the Rose Mauve, Blue or Yellow shades.

Smooth 3D printed translucent synthetic overlays at toe and heel
Pull tabs at heel and instep
Stitching accents
Side S logo
Shock absorbing midsole
Flexible rubber traction outsole
Outer: manmade/ textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 2.5cm (1")

Colour options:

Taupe
White
Rose Mauve
Blue
Black
Dark Teal Navy
Yellow

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175673

I like the rose, taupe and blue ones but don’t think they will be suitable as not wide enough

I find them too hot. Have bought a couple of pairs of Mary Janes and returned them. I have tried on countless pairs of trainers and rejected them too. I buy top of the range ASICS they are expensive but very comfortable.

Latest posts

Back