Kipling TSV 22/03/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How long before chuntley mentions being a vegan so Kipling is now her go to bag? The last show she said she no longer BUYS leather (but will continue to use her beloved leather LG).

In the previous Honora show she read out twats from her “very best friend Stephen”. who loves pearls.

Pass the bucket.

So desperate to get himself on telly/on Q, that he has to resort to doing so, by means of 'arranged tweets'. Some people have no dignity. What a twat.

How long before chuntley mentions being a vegan so Kipling is now her go to bag? The last show she said she no longer BUYS leather (but will continue to use her beloved leather LG).

In the previous Honora show she read out twats from her “very best friend Stephen”. who loves pearls.

Pass the bucket.

Don’t know why she insists on calling herself “Vegan” because a true Vegan wouldn’t even have leather in the house, she seems to think because she bought her leather goods before she became a Vegan then it’s ok to still wear leather shoes and bags, what an idiot she is. As for Stephen Yankee, he’s still trying to stay in the QVC public eye, bless him :mysmilie_17:

I like medium size cross body bags big enough to carry my rather large purse and a few other bits. Kipling bags are lightweight and I would buy more if cheaper.

I have 4, all of which I have bought in Macy’s sales while on holiday in the US. Ridiculous that I travel 4500 miles and buy a European brand for less than at home.

Hello Lovelies !
had issues logging in for a while . Pop up adverts have made it impossible to come on here and interact easily .. has anybody else has this issue ? )
Yes as always uninspiring colours ... used to like the fairfax though .. if this does not sell out with 3 easy pay then I guess the people have spoken ...
Phew it’s bit to be able to comment
I got so disheartened .. fingers crossed

I hate the pop ups. I managed to get rid of them in the past with a bit of help. but have changed my laptop and its back to square one

Hello Lovelies !
had issues logging in for a while . Pop up adverts have made it impossible to come on here and interact easily .. has anybody else has this issue ? )
Yes as always uninspiring colours ... used to like the fairfax though .. if this does not sell out with 3 easy pay then I guess the people have spoken ...
Phew it’s bit to be able to comment
I got so disheartened .. fingers crossed

May, you're a VIP shopper, so just scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left, you'll see a teeny drop down box which probably states 'Default' - change it to any of the jazzy Metro options and the pop up and ads should disappear, fingers crossed :mysmilie_12:

Just caught a look of this live.It has obviously be made to fit into the price point, the fabric looks lighter or maybe it is the light colours? It is a good size but if someone is looking for this type of bag they could easily find something that would suit at a much cheaper price.

Isn't it about time that Chuntley got rid of her mankey extensions ? She's had them all of, what ? a couple of years now, rooted to her head. I bet her scalp is in a right state.

Pass the bucket.

He tweeted during Kipling show too and she read it out! :dull:

He tweeted during Kipling show too and she read it out! :dull:

Yes I heard that one too, complimenting MF on how lovely she was looking, and “of course you too”, to chuntley.

She also mentioned that they were going together to something involving her daughter. Do we give a ****? No we don’t so shut up.

This bag looks cheap and nasty. It looks baggy on the bottom and will sag at the sides. The so called monkey looks cheap too. For just a few pence under £63 including delivery I`m sure there would be better bargains to be had elsewhere.

Just watched the Catherine Huntley self appreciation Tweet show with a bit of Kipling thrown in.,

Above FB post proves others think the same.

I find it very hard to watch Chuntley, she’s bad for my health, I can feel my blood pressure rising at her giggly, pathetic stupidity. Someone should really tell her though that vanity and narcissism are not at all classy, or attractive, in fact quite ugly really......there! that’ll do it :mysmilie_17:

imo its far too big. I hate huge bags specially as cross body and thats all I can manage keeping my hands free.

I have Adblock Plus installed on my laptop and i dont get any pop ups or adverts plus its free to download.
At present it tells me it is blocking a whopping 54 items on this page.
Might be worth a try installing it.

Don’t know why she insists on calling herself “Vegan” because a true Vegan wouldn’t even have leather in the house, she seems to think because she bought her leather goods before she became a Vegan then it’s ok to still wear leather shoes and bags, what an idiot she is. As for Stephen Yankee, he’s still trying to stay in the QVC public eye, bless him :mysmilie_17:

'Bless him'........or not. :giggle:

Bitch alert from me. he just gets on my PMT tits. (I know tits is rude, only used by me in comedy moments, or when breasts just won't do. 'Gets on my breasts just isn't right' I tried it with mammaries also & it doesn't fit....'pc gone maaad' etc etc - there I said it - in a pmt moment.' Gosh, I need Pringles....NOW!!!!!!

Note to add: The builders are in (no, not a euphemism). Electrics etc. In my tiny house. What a feckin mess, dust city.

Hands up who thinks Chunts would not be vegan were it not 'trendy' to do so? What a twat.

Now we have the Flint with her ‘selling out’ push.She may be right but I don’t believe her.Then there is the ‘check out your basket’.I have used a past Kipling TSV today & this is not a patch on that one.

Latest posts

Back