Kipling TSV 22/03/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May, you're a VIP shopper, so just scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left, you'll see a teeny drop down box which probably states 'Default' - change it to any of the jazzy Metro options and the pop up and ads should disappear, fingers crossed :mysmilie_12:

Awww thank you so much Tarketta :mysmilie_12:

May, you're a VIP shopper, so just scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left, you'll see a teeny drop down box which probably states 'Default' - change it to any of the jazzy Metro options and the pop up and ads should disappear, fingers crossed :mysmilie_12:

Yayyy I think I’ve done it THANK YOU AGAIN :mysmilie_12:

'Bless him'........or not. :giggle:

Bitch alert from me. he just gets on my PMT tits. (I know tits is rude, only used by me in comedy moments, or when breasts just won't do. 'Gets on my breasts just isn't right' I tried it with mammaries also & it doesn't fit....'pc gone maaad' etc etc - there I said it - in a pmt moment.' Gosh, I need Pringles....NOW!!!!!!

Note to add: The builders are in (no, not a euphemism). Electrics etc. In my tiny house. What a feckin mess, dust city.

Thanks for the mammaries. :mysmilie_17:

Now we have the Flint with her ‘selling out’ push.She may be right but I don’t believe her.Then there is the ‘check out your basket’.I have used a past Kipling TSV today & this is not a patch on that one.

Is she doing her singy, songy breathless delivery/hard sell? I only turned over for a second and when I seen it was her wearing her usual two sizes too small top/dress, as if she’d been poured into it, over the channel goes quick smart. I wish someone would tell the annoying woman that you can’t get a pint in a half pint glass, if you try to, what happens? half a pint will spill over.

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are moonlighting on one of those 1980’s cheapo sex phone lines with the breathy or little silly me or strict schoolmarm voices.

Latest posts

Back