Margaret Dabbs TSV 23/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M. Dabbs has to rank among the most boring guests. She doesn't quite have the dislike factor of K. Hoppen, however.

Who wants to rub emu fat on their feet?

M. Dabbs has to rank among the most boring guests. She doesn't quite have the dislike factor of K. Hoppen, however.

She is dull, but her foot cream is rather good...not for vegans though....

Hmmm I dunno, depends on who's doing the rubbing :mysmilie_11: Can any guest be more boring than the mop man?

Might have a look at this as I suffer from extremely dry hands and feet.

CC

CC
Have you tried using Vicks Vapour Rub on your feet? I had a bad cough for weeks at the start of the year. Lots recommended VVR - didn't do much for the cough but feet are baby bottom smooth. I have a few hand products and foot range. Whilst the foot lotion transformed my feet the foot cream did very little. Hand range is ok but overpriced.

The foot file is very good. I have done a years course on pedicure and manicure so seen lots of products. I was really suprised by VVR.

Hope you find some solutions.

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Supersize Essentials Set
Item Number 235813
QVC Price £68.00
TSV Price £42.96
P&P £5.95

This Margaret Dabbs trio includes pampering treats for your hands and feet, with super-sized versions of the moisturising Foot Lotion, problem-solving Foot Hygiene Cream and mature skin saviour Anti-Ageing Hand Serum. If winter has taken its toll on your skin, get ready for sandal season with these three luxurious treatments.

TLC for your feet - great for growing teenagers or children that swim, this collection's Foot Hygiene Cream is a multi-tasking hero formulated to help relieve symptoms of dry, flaked and cracked skin, and also to keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh. Use along with the moisturising Foot Lotion, designed to help reduce the build-up of hard, calloused skin, to give your feet a hydrating treat.

Luxury for hands - this award-winning, fast-absorbing hand serum aims to reduce the look of visible signs of ageing on your hands, and helps to generally improve the appearance of the skin. Gently scented with geranium and mandarin, enjoy some luxury before bedtime by lightly massaging it into your hands before you go to sleep.

Summer ready - this three-step routine can be easily integrated into your daily skincare schedule and is perfect for prepping your hands and feet for the sunshine months. Offering fantastic super sizes too, why not stock up on some of your Margaret Dabbs favourites, or discover top-rated treatments you're bound to love?

A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as revitalised and healthy as they do soft and silky.

Contains:
Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) - boasts a lightweight, silky texture that is suitable for all skin types. Enriched with emu oil and the refreshing scent of lemon myrtle
Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - can be used every day to help keep feet feeling healthy and hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
Anti-Ageing Hand Serum (150ml; supersize) - formulated to leave hands visibly silky and smooth. Infused with pure emu oil, Lupinus Albus Seed extract other botanical extracts

https://www.qvcuk.com/Margaret-Dabbs-London-3-Piece-Supersize-Essentials-Set.product.235813.html

CC
Have you tried using Vicks Vapour Rub on your feet? I had a bad cough for weeks at the start of the year. Lots recommended VVR - didn't do much for the cough but feet are baby bottom smooth. I have a few hand products and foot range. Whilst the foot lotion transformed my feet the foot cream did very little. Hand range is ok but overpriced.

The foot file is very good. I have done a years course on pedicure and manicure so seen lots of products. I was really suprised by VVR.

Hope you find some solutions.

Thank you for this post. I'm slightly concerned that if I put VVR on my feet at night (when I tend to use foot creams) I might gas the dog who tends to sleep under the duvet around my feet. Incredibly unhygienic I know but I do change the bed often!!

I'd like to try this but £50? Not sure I've got the funds just now so I'll continue with my liz earle body cream and I do still have some Avon foot products that aren't that bad although they don't address dry patches.

CC

I thought that it would make more sense if serum came in a pump bottle; and it seems that AD is not available just yet.

Has to be a pump that works though. Some brands conk out half way through and you waste half the product or have to try and prise off a top that's sealed on to get to the rest. I actually think that's why I stopped buying Judith Williams and her dropper type thingies on the serums were rubbish as well.

CC

Has to be a pump that works though. Some brands conk out half way through and you waste half the product or have to try and prise off a top that's sealed on to get to the rest. I actually think that's why I stopped buying Judith Williams and her dropper type thingies on the serums were rubbish as well.

CC
I was thinking of an airless pump that squeezes out almost every drop, and considering the actual price of the serum is £150 I'd think they could manage better packaging. Also the airless pumps are more hygienic and the product is kept air free meaning less oxidation and longer shelf life.

I am half way through all of these products and checked my stash before ordering. I have 2 of the foot lotion & 3 of the hygiene cream unopened. Another purchase avoided by checking first.

Latest posts

Back