Margaret Dabbs TSV 23/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a very good value set, but I've started a 600ml bottle of the lotion (which should last me a good while), I've got 2no 150ml pots of the hygiene cream in stock and while I've never tried her hand products, I've got at least 3 bottles of LE Hand Repair in the stash so I'm out unfortunately.

Which usually means I'll order two sets the first time I see it getting demonstrated.

Thank you for this post. I'm slightly concerned that if I put VVR on my feet at night (when I tend to use foot creams) I might gas the dog who tends to sleep under the duvet around my feet. Incredibly unhygienic I know but I do change the bed often!!

I'd like to try this but £50? Not sure I've got the funds just now so I'll continue with my liz earle body cream and I do still have some Avon foot products that aren't that bad although they don't address dry patches.

CC

A lot of pets really dislike camphorous smells. Don't think your dog would like the smell. My dog cannot sleep on our bed. He is a fidget bum & would keep jumping all over us & licking/wagging etc, & then go to look for some discarded pants to eat.

This is the same as the May TSV & August AD drop that was £39.98 according to my QVC order history, hope it’s new stock.

That's quite a price rise for less than a year ago...:mysmilie_503: Arseholes/brexit....

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an increase but I don’t think it’s terrible, all things considered.

I bought this last year on Auto Delivery - two drops at £39.98 plus £5.95 P&P each time, total £91.86 for both sets.

This year - assuming no Auto Delivery - if I buy two sets at the same time, I’ll get half price P&P on the second. So that’s £42.96 x2 (£85.92) plus £8.93 approx postage, total £94.85.

So the total difference between this year and last year for two sets is £2.99, or an increase of about 50p per individual item. Given the regular price of each product in the kit, it’s still a very good deal.

ml for ml based on prices at MD direct as not all available on QVC separately.
Foot lotion £75 cost £14.39
Foot hygiene cream £30 cost £5.75
Hand serum £150 cost £28.77
Total £255 from MD cost incl p&p in calculations £48.91

Well, I've caved already, but in my defense I've only ordered one set so I can live with that.

I have gone for the TSV although my feet are in fairly good nick even though I have been walking on them for around 70 years.I have had the lotion before & liked it and my hands are neglected as I am too lazy to use hand creams regularly, but I like my feet to look presentable in the summer & cover the nails with polish.

Latest posts

Back