Decleor TSV 24/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the smell of Eucalyptus but surely added to a balm it'll be like vapour rub?

I’ve actually smelt the new balm, the eucalyptus isn’t overpowering. To my nose it’s a bit like the neroli one with a hint of eucalyptus freshness in the background. The texture is a good bit softer than the usual balms and it’s more of a bright yellow colour.

I am assuming this eucalyptus product is for the body and not one of the night balms. Is that right? My money is safe as I have a ton of aromessences, don't fancy eucalyptus much, haven't opened the last bi phase cleanser yet and prefer a rich hydrafloral. Great!

It's going to be around the £70 mark including postage. I don't need oil and Neroli is my least favourite, also the everfresh light is not the right product for my dry skin. Can't see me buying this which is disappointing as I've been waiting to see what goodies would be on offer but I'm not paying the price when I would only use half the kit.

i was getting rather excited about this TSV but im rather underwhelmed ... id like to try the balm as apparently its good for scars and stretch marks but the rest of the tsv has left me thinking its best to save my money for another time

Worth at least £180 from QVC as Aroma Cleanse item is on offer at £22.98 instead of £28.
Over £195 from Decleor direct if the cica is the 50ml size.
Great buy. Don’t need it now I know what dates my stash were manufactured, courtesy of Sazza, my money is safe.

I did not like the Eve Lom cleanser really irritated my skin. but I suspect now I would be ok with it. but cleansers costing £50/£60 is not my bag tbh

I did not like the Eve Lom cleanser really irritated my skin. but I suspect now I would be ok with it. but cleansers costing £50/£60 is not my bag tbh

I'm surprised they irritated. They are £££ though.

On the App there is a TSV showing which is different. Is this an old one? A50EFDB9-1792-47DD-9C96-8CB3C181E96C.jpg

I wanted a facial oil and balm so my money is safe, not keen in combined face and body products

Latest posts

Back