Decleor TSV 24/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe I am not going for yet another Decleor TSV. I'd usually buy and hoard but this looks downright uninteresting. I'm glad I saw this as gardening day is only half way through and now I've got some dosh to waste :mysmilie_8:

CC

Maybe they just cobbled together a few things they want to get rid of? Call it a TSV and give you easy pays to tempt :mysmilie_11:

Decleor 4 Piece Revive & Hydrate Skincare Collection
Item Number 237051
QVC Price £95.00
TSV £63.96
P&P £3.95

This luxurious four-piece Revive & Hydrate Collection from Decleor heralds the launch of the brand NEW Cica-Botanic Balm, a complete multi-purpose balm formulated to help hydrate dry skin on your face and body, plus a Supersize Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream only available at QVC, to leave your skin feeling fresh, plumped and smoothed. Revive your skin this spring with this wonderful collection which also includes the bestselling Neroli Arommesence Amara Oil Serum and Bi-Phase Caring Cleanser & Makeup Remover.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from QVC you’d pay £180.98, plus P&P. So to get this four-piece collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £63.96, plus P&P, is a fabulous saving of £113.07.

The perfect routine update - this collection is ideal if you’re looking to hydrate your skin and treat it to luxurious, professional-quality products. Update your existing regime with a fabulous array of moisturising daily essentials to help keep your skin healthy and glowing in the colder months.

Bestselling beauty - two of the luxuriously hydrating products in the collection are customer favourites. The best-loved Neroli Arommesence focuses on a radiant complexion, while the bestselling Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream offers 24-hour hydration to leave skin feeling fresh, plumped and smooth.

Supersize skincare - the beautifully light Hydra Floral Everfresh moisturiser comes in a 100ml Supersize version that you won't currently find anywhere other than QVC.

New for you - the brand new -Botanic Balm included in this collection is focused on reinforcing the skin’s natural moisture barrier and can be used on the face, body and lips, plus it contains 100% natural ingredients.

Stay stocked up on Decléor - choose our Auto Delivery option and you will receive the same collection again in 60 days at the same great price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Cica-Botanic Balm (50ml) - a multi-purpose balm that can be used to hydrate and moisturise dry skin on both the face and body. Enriched with eucalyptus essential oil
1 x Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream (100ml; supersize) - this light textured hydrating cream is formulated to leave your skin feeling fresh, plumped and smoothed. Contains neroli essential oil and baikul scullcap root extract
1 x Bi-Phase Caring Cleanser & Makeup Remover (200ml) - remove impurities and make-up with this blend of botanical oils and floral waters, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and radiant, toned and soothed. Contains jojoba, sweet almond and hazelnut botanical oils, plus hamamelis, peppermint and blueberry floral waters
1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum (15ml) - gives skin a hit of hydration and boost of radiance, whilst soothing the senses to help promote feelings of wellbeing. Contains neroli essential oil and sweet orange

https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-4-Piece-Revive-&-Hydrate-Skincare-Collection.product.237051.html

At least not tempted for once just as well as I have hit my Q spending ceiling.I do not like the cleanser, I thought the smell was very ‘chemical’, have a moisturiser & oil in my stash so no worries.

Decleor 4 Piece Revive & Hydrate Skincare Collection
Item Number 237051
QVC Price £95.00
TSV £63.96
P&P £3.95

This luxurious four-piece Revive & Hydrate Collection from Decleor heralds the launch of the brand NEW Cica-Botanic Balm, a complete multi-purpose balm formulated to help hydrate dry skin on your face and body, plus a Supersize Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream only available at QVC, to leave your skin feeling fresh, plumped and smoothed. Revive your skin this spring with this wonderful collection which also includes the bestselling Neroli Arommesence Amara Oil Serum and Bi-Phase Caring Cleanser & Makeup Remover.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from QVC you’d pay £180.98, plus P&P. So to get this four-piece collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £63.96, plus P&P, is a fabulous saving of £113.07.

The perfect routine update - this collection is ideal if you’re looking to hydrate your skin and treat it to luxurious, professional-quality products. Update your existing regime with a fabulous array of moisturising daily essentials to help keep your skin healthy and glowing in the colder months.

Bestselling beauty - two of the luxuriously hydrating products in the collection are customer favourites. The best-loved Neroli Arommesence focuses on a radiant complexion, while the bestselling Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream offers 24-hour hydration to leave skin feeling fresh, plumped and smooth.

Supersize skincare - the beautifully light Hydra Floral Everfresh moisturiser comes in a 100ml Supersize version that you won't currently find anywhere other than QVC.

New for you - the brand new -Botanic Balm included in this collection is focused on reinforcing the skin’s natural moisture barrier and can be used on the face, body and lips, plus it contains 100% natural ingredients.

Stay stocked up on Decléor - choose our Auto Delivery option and you will receive the same collection again in 60 days at the same great price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Cica-Botanic Balm (50ml) - a multi-purpose balm that can be used to hydrate and moisturise dry skin on both the face and body. Enriched with eucalyptus essential oil
1 x Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream (100ml; supersize) - this light textured hydrating cream is formulated to leave your skin feeling fresh, plumped and smoothed. Contains neroli essential oil and baikul scullcap root extract
1 x Bi-Phase Caring Cleanser & Makeup Remover (200ml) - remove impurities and make-up with this blend of botanical oils and floral waters, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and radiant, toned and soothed. Contains jojoba, sweet almond and hazelnut botanical oils, plus hamamelis, peppermint and blueberry floral waters
1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum (15ml) - gives skin a hit of hydration and boost of radiance, whilst soothing the senses to help promote feelings of wellbeing. Contains neroli essential oil and sweet orange

https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-4-Piece-Revive-&-Hydrate-Skincare-Collection.product.237051.html

Auto Delivery
https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-4-Piece-Revive-&-Hydrate-Skincare-Collection.product.239400.html?

ml for ml

1 x NEW Cica-Botanic Balm (50ml) - a multi-purpose balm that can be used to hydrate and moisturise dry skin on both the face and body. Enriched with eucalyptus essential oil Worth £32 cost £12
1 x Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream (100ml; supersize) - this light textured hydrating cream is formulated to leave your skin feeling fresh, plumped and smoothed. Contains neroli essential oil and baikul scullcap root extract Worth £80 cost £30.02
1 x Bi-Phase Caring Cleanser & Makeup Remover (200ml) - remove impurities and make-up with this blend of botanical oils and floral waters, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and radiant, toned and soothed. Contains jojoba, sweet almond and hazelnut botanical oils, plus hamamelis, peppermint and blueberry floral waters Worth £22.98 (on offer, normally £28) cost £8.63
1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum (15ml) - gives skin a hit of hydration and boost of radiance, whilst soothing the senses to help promote feelings of wellbeing. Contains neroli essential oil and sweet orange Worth £46 cost £17.26
Total Worth from QVC £180.98 total cost incl p&p in calculations £67.91

Remember a couple of years ago when we all commented that beauty TSV's were in danger of beginning to get close to £50.00?
Seems like a distant memory now doesn't it?
I know this one is fantastic value compared to the RRP, but it's still close to flaming £70.00 however you look at it.
Would I go in Boots and spend that amount? I'm pretty sure the answer would be no to be honest.

I actually would spend £70 on Decleor but it has to be products that I want or would like to try out. This TSV is not interesting me at all so I shall just use up what I have and see what the next one is like. I don't like cream or wash on/off cleansers so micellar water is the one I like, I prefer Liz Earle body products so the shower gels and body moisturisers don't get a look in and for face products they have to address dry skin. This TSV ticks no boxes for me so money goes back under the mattress.

CC

The new shower gels are not in TSV, they will not be on until April beauty day.

They might not be on but they are in stock individually.

Yep they are in stock but are not in TSV and won't be on air until April according to Fiona.

Yes, you said that. I was just pointing out that they are available now even if not in TSV or on air

Q have changed things and the new shower gels will be on air during the 11am show. Guess they may be on other shows during day too.

Latest posts

Back