Clarks TSV 27/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the TSV

Item numbers are 175437 and 175438

deva-boot-cropped.jpg

Didn't we just have this style in another brand? Ideal World are doing them as well for £26 ish.

Yes it was a Marc Fisher TSV. I bought the ones from Ideal World, lovely.

I find QVC very repetitive these days. There's another Skechers TSV in April and we've just had one last week!

Can't wear this style as my legs are short and just look weird. Same with ankle straps and some ankle boots.

CC

Clarks Deva Bell Peeptoe Sandal Wide Fit
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175437

Clarks Deva Bell Peeptoe Sandal Standard Fit
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175438

QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

The Deva Bell peep toe sandals from Clarks feature soft suede uppers with hook and loop tape fastening that easily adjusts to your ankle, plus concealed foam inlays to help absorb the impact of every step for added cushioning. Finished with a high stacked wooden heel, these smart suede sandals are perfect for styling-up daytime or holiday looks, and will make a gorgeous addition to your 2019 spring/summer footwear collection.

No need to compromise - featuring a cushion soft design, there's no need to choose style over comfort with this fabulous pair of heels. The suede leather finish is both fashionable and soft, while the foam inlay provides cushioned support to help you walk all day long in comfort. Plus, with both a wide E fit and D standard fit to choose from, you can find the perfect fit for your feet.

Take your pick - choose from four easy-to-wear suede colours, with Black or Tan options for fans of staple neutral shades, and Olive or Navy, ideal if you'd like to add a subtle hue of colour to your looks.

Style up or down - their chic design means you'll have endless chances to wear these versatile sandals. From styling-up daytime casualwear such as jeans and T-shirts, to setting off a more glam look such as a maxi dress or midi skirts, the options are endless.

Trusted name - established over 192 years ago, Clarks are a long-standing footwear brand known for their comfort and quality, with an excellent reputation for making wearable shoes for all generations.

Hook and loop tape ankle fastening
Width fitting: E - wide fit
Outer: leather; inner: textile and manmade; sole: manmade
Heel height: 7cm (2.8")

Colour options:

Olive Suede
Black Suede
Navy Suede
Tan Suede

All measurements are approximate

They must be the ugliest shoes ever seen on QVC, and indeed on the DHS if they are sold beyond Q. As to wearing white polish on the toes - unbelievable.

Am I just a 63 year old fuddy-duddy ?

They must be the ugliest shoes ever seen on QVC, and indeed on the DHS if they are sold beyond Q. As to wearing white polish on the toes - unbelievable.

Am I just a 63 year old fuddy-duddy ?

I thought it looked like she had Tippex on her toenails. Not a good look.

Latest posts

Back