I have no Idea how Denise kept a straight face on the Elizabeth Grant Show I just Saw

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mediastar

Registered Shopper
Denise was just demonstrating a "rolling lift" (not sure if that's the right name for it) gadget that had a distinctly interesting format that looked like something you would find promoted for ahem "relaxation" when we have a good idea that it would be intended for use much lower down the body!!!! If you know what I mean???? When she rolled it up her jawline...... I nearly fell off my chair:mysmilie_19:

Denise was just demonstrating a "rolling lift" (not sure if that's the right name for it) gadget that had a distinctly interesting format that looked like something you would find promoted for ahem "relaxation" when we have a good idea that it would be intended for use much lower down the body!!!! If you know what I mean???? When she rolled it up her jawline...... I nearly fell off my chair:mysmilie_19:

And I also don’t know how she kept a straight face when she said : -

‘We are not allowed at any time to over promise a product, we are very heavily governed’ :mysmilie_19:

2DA00F18-322F-42FE-A124-5CA792481AC8.jpg0830A49B-033D-4E9B-BBE3-1058CF4BC70D.jpg

Regulated?!? Can't say I'd noticed...

Nor me Mutts!

She also said that £300 creams aren’t worth £300 but later said the Elizabeth Grant Potion is worth £200.

The drivel just flows doesn’t it? :mysmilie_59:

It looks like a sex toy.

Also, IW presenters mocking the notion they are unregulated is not new sadly. Lets be fair, you can be openly racist on air and earn yourself a holiday.

Latest posts

Back