ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
I've just put this in another main thread about cleansers but thought I'd add this on here too hope that is okay/helps someone?!

I recall people asking about the ALDI (Lacura) Hot cloth cleanser which was out of stock at the time...

Anyway it's back in stock and available online ATM for £3.99 for 200ml. In store from 7th March...

https://www.aldi.co.uk/lacura-hot-cloth-cleanser-200ml/p/077730277238000

(NB. Not recommending it as not tried it, am happy with Superdrug cleansers and Body Shop and Liz Earle when flush ;)

Also on ALDI site have spotted £4 Miracle Cream which looks like a dupe for Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream

Oh and this Lacura Glow Exfoliating Tonic - which is a 5% Glycolic toner that looks identical to a Pixi Glow product..?!

https://www.aldi.co.uk/lacura-glow-exfoliating-tonic/p/087224277237800

Was in stock online Friday but when I went on to order it was showing as not available and to try in store. Ordered a couple of reed diffusers and hubby ordered 6 bottles if wine to make it over £20.:angry::angry: grrrr

Was in stock online Friday but when I went on to order it was showing as not available and to try in store. Ordered a couple of reed diffusers and hubby ordered 6 bottles if wine to make it over £20.:angry::angry: grrrr

LP - don't shoot the messenger.........Have just had a look and it's showing as available to pre-order again!

LP - don't shoot the messenger.........Have just had a look and it's showing as available to pre-order again!

Lemonpop, from what I know of Aldi offers, they are "timed" in that at the beginning of the week they start a new campaign of offers. So the cleansers have only just become available as part of the latest batch of Specialbuy deals.

Coincidentally, I bought reed diffusers last week as well as I was online looking for the Hot Cloth Cleanser and spotted them, and I love the Jo Malone-alike range. Well, I definitely like No.1 Lime, Basil & Mandarin and find the fragrance quite pervasive in my small but high-ceiling bathroom. I hope you like the diffusers - for me, they take a day or two to be noticeable but bear with them. Which did you get? I'm going to try the Pomegranate one next. On the other thread, boffy was saying the candles in the range are poor - I've not tried those as I have far too many candles anyway.

Lemonpop, from what I know of Aldi offers, they are "timed" in that at the beginning of the week they start a new campaign of offers. So the cleansers have only just become available as part of the latest batch of Specialbuy deals.

Coincidentally, I bought reed diffusers last week as well as I was online looking for the Hot Cloth Cleanser and spotted them, and I love the Jo Malone-alike range. Well, I definitely like No.1 Lime, Basil & Mandarin and find the fragrance quite pervasive in my small but high-ceiling bathroom. I hope you like the diffusers - for me, they take a day or two to be noticeable but bear with them. Which did you get? I'm going to try the Pomegranate one next. On the other thread, boffy was saying the candles in the range are poor - I've not tried those as I have far too many candles anyway.
Are the Jo Malone-alike back? I was unable to get them last time

Are the Jo Malone-alike back? I was unable to get them last time

These diffusers in fragrances like Jo Malone's are available, Marina (the ones I got):

https://www.aldi.co.uk/lime,-basil-&-mandarin-reed-diffuser/p/085324229347401

or the wider range here:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/everyday-collections/home-essentials/luxury-reed-diffusers

Candles are here if that's what you're after but I haven't tried them and can't speak for quality/fragrance/strength/burn, etc:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/search?q=candles:popular&page=0

Thank you Andi! I was after their 'perfumes'look-alike, last year I went to Aldi when they came out but couldn't find

Thank you Andi! I was after their 'perfumes'look-alike, last year I went to Aldi when they came out but couldn't find

Ah, sorry. I didn't think about the perfumes (I didn't actually know they did those in Aldi). They've got this little set on the website but it's sold out online so you'd have to try a store. I don't know if it always shows on their website whether or not they are likely to have it in the shops at the moment, unfortunately. I'm not a seasoned Aldi shopper, as you can tell, and have only tried a few of their products from half a dozen visits/orders to date.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/luxury-mini-fragrance-gift-set/p/010745256327700

Oh Rebus not you, annoyed with Aldi website. They never have them in our local stores. Saw the toner on the website which is a dead ringer for Pixie, looks like the same packaging.

These diffusers in fragrances like Jo Malone's are available, Marina (the ones I got):

https://www.aldi.co.uk/lime,-basil-&-mandarin-reed-diffuser/p/085324229347401

or the wider range here:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/everyday-collections/home-essentials/luxury-reed-diffusers

Candles are here if that's what you're after but I haven't tried them and can't speak for quality/fragrance/strength/burn, etc:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/search?q=candles:popular&page=0

The Reed diffusers are really good.

Pomegranate and the Limd Basil and Mandarin. Yes they do need a couple of days but I and they last ages as well.

Yes Andi they do take a day or two to get noticeable and they last for ages. I re ordered the Pomegranate and I am trying the Lime Basil and Mandarin.

Oh Rebus not you, annoyed with Aldi website. They never have them in our local stores. Saw the toner on the website which is a dead ringer for Pixie, looks like the same packaging.

It really is, isn't it? Ditto the Benefit They're Real mascara copy, the bronzer in a box like Benefit Hoola and the concealer like YSL Touche Eclat.

Yes Andi they do take a day or two to get noticeable and they last for ages. I re ordered the Pomegranate and I am trying the Lime Basil and Mandarin.

I didn't realise you had already tried the diffusers. Glad you like them too. I think the LBM is my favourite.

Ah, sorry. I didn't think about the perfumes (I didn't actually know they did those in Aldi). They've got this little set on the website but it's sold out online so you'd have to try a store. I don't know if it always shows on their website whether or not they are likely to have it in the shops at the moment, unfortunately. I'm not a seasoned Aldi shopper, as you can tell, and have only tried a few of their products from half a dozen visits/orders to date.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/luxury-mini-fragrance-gift-set/p/010745256327700

Oh this is a fab set Andi! Shame it's sold out. Last year they did 100 ml bottles £6.99 if I remember correctly. I am not an ALDI shopper at all, only go there when get recommendations on here

It really is, isn't it? Ditto the Benefit They're Real mascara copy, the bronzer in a box like Benefit Hoola and the concealer like YSL Touche Eclat.

I didn't realise you had already tried the diffusers. Glad you like them too. I think the LBM is my favourite.

Thanks for that about the concealer as I love Touche Eclat Andi.

I can give the primer, the thumbs up too. An obvious smashbox imitation but it's good and a great price. I was very sceptical about some of Aldi's beauty products but they are great and I suffer from eczema and have never had a reaction to their cleansers, moisturisers etc

Oh this is a fab set Andi! Shame it's sold out. Last year they did 100 ml bottles £6.99 if I remember correctly. I am not an ALDI shopper at all, only go there when get recommendations on here

Do you think it won’t be in stores either then? Like you, I’m not a regular visitor by any means so am still getting to grips with what they have and when.

I've just ordered for the first time some fragranced stuff thanks Andi!

Exciting! Hope you like it.

If you ever see the nail brightener, grab a bottle. It looks white in the bottle but goes on clear with a slight ultraviolet colour. It makes your nails look amazing.

I love the glycolic cleansing pads too, oh and the soy serum has made a huge difference to dry patches I had on my face.

Who needs to pay big money when you can get good stuff at Aldi.

Latest posts

Back