ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you ever see the nail brightener, grab a bottle. It looks white in the bottle but goes on clear with a slight ultraviolet colour. It makes your nails look amazing.

I love the glycolic cleansing pads too, oh and the soy serum has made a huge difference to dry patches I had on my face.

Who needs to pay big money when you can get good stuff at Aldi.

I agree, Aldi beauty goes from strength to strength, better then the extremely expensive QVC offerings.

I am using for the last 8 months or so Aldi/Lidl moisturisers and they are fab! they are so gentle my little Grans can use it on her face

I used various different Aldi moisturisers, the Pixi tonic alike and the beauty balm, all fabulous as well as various other beauty items from them. I ordered the Doll10 TSV on a whim but it's going back.

Having read about all this Aldi skincare I was looking forward to their new store opening in Putney, but it is now rumoured that they won't be coming. :sad:

I heard there will be a Wilko opening in Putney soon, a very reasonably priced store and some good stuff there too, not sure about skincare though. A colleague of mine loves their 'skin hair and nails' £2 for a monthly supply and the formula is exactly identical to the real stuff although the real stuff comes in smaller tablets so less fillers. They also do the excellent Calypso sun care all year around unlike Aldi only when in season and very reasonably priced too.

Yes, the Wilko is due to open soon, although that date has already been put back some months. At least they have their name on the hoardings so hopefully it will happen. I like Wilko for kitchenware if you don't want to pay silly prices. They sell a huge range really. I wouldn't look there for skincare, I have to say, as I see it as more of a household goods shop. There is one in Kingston which has three floors and ranges from serious DIY to soft furnishings. I was also hoping that our Aldi would have cheap wine. There is one in Kingston also but that is too far to lug back heavy shopping on the 85 bus!

Yes, the Wilko is due to open soon, although that date has already been put back some months. At least they have their name on the hoardings so hopefully it will happen. I like Wilko for kitchenware if you don't want to pay silly prices. They sell a huge range really. I wouldn't look there for skincare, I have to say, as I see it as more of a household goods shop. There is one in Kingston which has three floors and ranges from serious DIY to soft furnishings. I was also hoping that our Aldi would have cheap wine. There is one in Kingston also but that is too far to lug back heavy shopping on the 85 bus!
No doubt Aldi would be a very nice addition to Putney shopping of choice

Sadly we don't have much shopping of choice these days as we keep losing our High Street shops. M&S closed down some months ago and now WHS is closing. That is why we are desperately hoping Wilko and Aldi do open.... Unfortunately the type of independent shops found in Wimbledon so not fare well in Putney. It's a disaster!!

My little shoppers went with a list today
Managed Mud cleanser, mud mask, exfoliating mask, heel cream, glycolic pads, glycolic tonic & hot cloth cleanser, sadly there was no foundation left.
Only trying one item at a time so opted for the mud cleanser, whilst I think it cleansed and tighten the pores.
It was very black and messy, it took ages to rinse away really adhered to my cuticles and wrinkles on the palms of my hands.
In fact I took an old muslin cloth to remove it from my face and that is all stained. It’s a good job my hair needed washing as some got in it and on my scalp. Can’t really see myself using it twice daily as says on the container, due to being such a messy process to use. My daughter is now going give it a try, goodness knows what mess will be caused.

I bought the charcoal cleanser based on the glowing reviews, found it nice consistency but black colour and was hard to rinse kind of slippery and the skin was slimy; it went under the nails so looked like dirty nails and hard to clean. Also my skin was left very dehydrated with fine lines and greasy at the same time. I will be returning when I have the chance. Had to rescue the skin with Loccitane reset serum that worked a treat thanks god.

I’ve never tried this charcoal one myself, but find everything else brilliant, especially for the price. The Hot Cloth Cleanser is identical to Cleanse and Polish, only difference is the price and Aldi’s one hasn’t got as many chemicals in it, apart from that, you can’t tell the difference...........except the price. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

Never tried this charcoal one myself, but find everything else brilliant, especially for the price.

Probably it's meant for oily skin I still haven't read what it says on the bottle just went by the reviews.
Also bought the washing up antibacterial liquid and the skin on the hands went terribly dry and then peeled off hands and palms after a couple of days, I'm not impressed, shall see if I could return it too. They do have some brilliant stuff though

Didn’t realise you could return is that if you’ve tried an item?

Yeah DG, you can return anything, QVC like to think it’s just them but no Aldi accept used items back too. My indoor electric airer developed a fault after two and a half years and because it was guaranteed for three, I rang Aldi customer service who gave me a reference number to take in the store and I got my £30 back, now you can’t argue with service like that.

Yeah DG, you can return anything, QVC like to think it’s just them but no Aldi accept used items back too. My indoor electric airer developed a fault after two and a half years and because it was guaranteed for three, I rang Aldi customer service who gave me a reference number to take in the store and I got my £30 back, now you can’t argue with service like that.

Great stuff will see how we get on with our other goodies, hopefully just this one blip
Pleased to hear you got sorted with your airier - brilliant service
Think hubby I have a feeling in the past has returned a faulty electrical item with the receipt and had no problem
Didn’t realise it extended to used cosmetic products though, that’s really good to know thanks

Great stuff will see how we get on with our other goodies, hopefully just this one blip
Pleased to hear you got sorted with your airier - brilliant service
Think hubby I have a feeling in the past has returned a faulty electrical item with the receipt and had no problem
Didn’t realise it extended to used cosmetic products though, that’s really good to know thanks

Yeah DG, and you can return food too believe it or not xx.

Latest posts

Back