ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I managed to get a rose oil today, there was only about 4 left on the shelf and I contemplated buying a couple but thought twice just in case my skin doesn`t like it. I`ll feedback when I`ve used it and hopefully if it`s good stuff they`ll bring it back again. I use a lot of rosehip oil so I`ll see how this rose oil compares.

I got the 'Benefit' mascara and it's rubbish imo. Lashes look like spider legs and it dries very crispy, it's going back sadly.
Has anyone bought eye shadows, lipstick, highlighter, bronzer? The eye shadow pallets looked very nice

Well I`ve used the Aldi rose oil for a couple of nights and must say I really like it. It`s a rich oil so you only need a couple of drops, it does smell of roses but it isn`t an overly heavy smell and it fades quickly. I have sensitive skin and have had no irritation whatsoever from the oil. I`ve only used it at night because I think it would be a bit too rich to use under a moisturiser during the day unless you had really parched skin. My skin has felt lovely the morning after using it and if/when it comes back into stock I`ll certainly buy more.It`s a win from me.

I notice they`ve got a dupe of the Clinique 3 step skincare with face wash,toner and moisturiser. I like Aldi skincare and its got the leaping bunny too. They`ve also got a copy of the Clinique Moisture Surge cream. When I go in store on Saturday I`ll buy both. Last time they had skincare special buys I bought the rose facial oil and its honestly one of the best facial oils I`ve ever used. I really hope they bring it back but it sold out Countrywide in hours.

The husband was telling me about a programme I taped about Aldi the other night (I haven’t watched it properly yet) were top chefs were cooked food from Aldi, and food from expensive shops and brands, they picked Aldi as the nicest food without knowing it was Aldi. Same with the skincare, makes you think doesn’t it.

I notice they`ve got a dupe of the Clinique 3 step skincare with face wash,toner and moisturiser. I like Aldi skincare and its got the leaping bunny too. They`ve also got a copy of the Clinique Moisture Surge cream. When I go in store on Saturday I`ll buy both. Last time they had skincare special buys I bought the rose facial oil and its honestly one of the best facial oils I`ve ever used. I really hope they bring it back but it sold out Countrywide in hours.
On this current offer they have the body oil and I thought of you Vienna (actually it's for the face, hands, body and hair; 100 ml); I'm sure you've seen it already.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/miracle-oil-spray/p/021279307342000

The husband was telling me about a programme I taped about Aldi the other night (I haven’t watched it properly yet) were top chefs were cooked food from Aldi, and food from expensive shops and brands, they picked Aldi as the nicest food without knowing it was Aldi. Same with the skincare, makes you think doesn’t it.

What channel was this shopper? I may be able to catch up later

On this current offer they have the body oil and I thought of you Vienna (actually it's for the face, hands, body and hair; 100 ml); I'm sure you've seen it already.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/miracle-oil-spray/p/021279307342000

Hello!

I've just had a beaky & this is a dupe of the similar by Liz Arden(Elizabeth, obvs!)
From the 8 hour skin range. I'm not a fan of a multi purpose oil (capric tryglyceride sp?) but thought you might like the dupe info xx

That smoothing brush is in Q's big deal. Q's is 17.99, Aldi is 14.99.

Like the men's readers too. Mr B looks like Uncle Knob Head in those awful generic metal ones. The ones that (many) men over 50 feel are acceptable to wear - accessorised with slippers & paunch.

I don't know if it was just in the US, but Aldi were successfully sued by Charlotte Tilbury for their dupe of her sculpt and bronze duo. If more of the beauty companies whose products Aldi have been copying are also successful, some of their beauty range may begin to look a bit different...

I don't know if it was just in the US, but Aldi were successfully sued by Charlotte Tilbury for their dupe of her sculpt and bronze duo. If more of the beauty companies whose products Aldi have been copying are also successful, some of their beauty range may begin to look a bit different...

Indeed. I wonder how they get away with this all this time

It’s a wonder Baylis & Harding get away with it too.

Latest posts

Back