ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting. I refuse to watch most tubetwats - some exceptions - but my b.brand is dire. I need to see the ing.lists to make judgements. Thanks for the heads up though. Is poundland trading currently?

I went to the shop today and looked at the ingredients, panthenol at the bottom, parafinium liquidum at the top - no thank you.

I`ve tried a couple of different moisturisers from Aldi but can`t say I was keen on any of them but I really like their rose facial oil and their Liz Earle look alike hot cloth cleanser. Sadly their rose oil only appears now and again as a special buy but they do have the hot cloth cleanser more frequently.

I`ve tried a couple of different moisturisers from Aldi but can`t say I was keen on any of them but I really like their rose facial oil and their Liz Earle look alike hot cloth cleanser. Sadly their rose oil only appears now and again as a special buy but they do have the hot cloth cleanser more frequently.
I've had all 3 of their hot cloth cleansers Vienna and love them all. Using the pink clay atm as I bought 2 lots of the duo packs. I have also got a tub of their Rejuvelate cream,it's in a red pot with SPF 30. Not sure if it's a copy of Olay or L'Oreal.

I like the pink clay one cleanser and bought a travel size four pack of the different scents, including the normal version, not that I will be travelling anywhere now! I am using the rose facial oil at the moment, its great value and seems to last for ages, I appreciate it's not great if you cant tolerate perfumed oils but for me it's good stuff

Have you tried this Marina?
I haven't tried it SisterBliss, I have the Pink Clay one and the smell is divine and it gives me very clear skin, I used it once or twice and this was it. I like the ingredients in it - one is kaoline clay that gets rid of impurities and is normally used in masks. I just can't get on with hot cloth cleansers as I prefer a gel face wash (Alpha-H or other). Tried other hot cloth cleansers, just not for me, but I'm trying one every now and then. The only one cleanser of this type I liked was DECIEM The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser but it's more like a balm cleanser.

I haven't tried it SisterBliss, I have the Pink Clay one and the smell is divine and it gives me very clear skin, I used it once or twice and this was it. I like the ingredients in it - one is kaoline clay that gets rid of impurities and is normally used in masks. I just can't get on with hot cloth cleansers as I prefer a gel face wash (Alpha-H or other). Tried other hot cloth cleansers, just not for me, but I'm trying one every now and then. The only one cleanser of this type I liked was DECIEM The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser but it's more like a balm cleanser.
I tried the deciem balm cleanser & was underwhelmed. Re the pink clay, do you mean the scrub, or the pink clay cloth cleanser? I like both, but the scrub is fab, as it doubles as a mask. It's a v.good dupe of the sands & sky(?) one.

I tried the deciem balm cleanser & was underwhelmed. Re the pink clay, do you mean the scrub, or the pink clay cloth cleanser? I like both, but the scrub is fab, as it doubles as a mask. It's a v.good dupe of the sands & sky(?) one.
Yes, I meant the cleanser. I also have the matching scrub but only used it the once, as it leaves a white hew on my skin that I can't wash off.

Just been to Aldi, bought the highlighter, the Retinol tonic, the setting spray and the no1 small candle.
Only tried the highlighter so far, it's very subtle, I like it, but highly perfumed. The small candle smells so much nicer to me than the larger ones, softer, not as sharp, I haven't burnt it yet though.

Well I ordered beauty items online on Sunday and they were dispatched Sunday and delivered Tuesday. I was impressed not used their online service before, I will be again.

Well I ordered beauty items online on Sunday and they were dispatched Sunday and delivered Tuesday. I was impressed not used their online service before, I will be again.
That's interesting, I thought they didn't dispatch until the release day, which was in my case a while ago and took ages.

Latest posts

Back