ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are quite a few Marina. The only problem is the ones I want are either sold out or in store and as I am going nowhere near shops won't be getting anything. The Rose oil is showing as available instore for anyone who likes this.
The Rose Oil I think is from the most recent beauty offer, I recognise the three tonics and the cleanser in the photo that were in the same offer.

I bought the Moisture Boost face cream the last time. It`s ok but I would say it isn`t suitable for very dry skin and much as I hate to admit it the Clinique one is much better. I stopped buying Clinique products when I began to consciously avoid brands which sold in China and to concentrate on 100% cruelty free face and bodycare. The Aldi moisture boost looks and feels similar to the Clinique but doesn`t quite match up for effect. Of course that`s just my opinion.

I bought the Moisture Boost face cream the last time. It`s ok but I would say it isn`t suitable for very dry skin and much as I hate to admit it the Clinique one is much better. I stopped buying Clinique products when I began to consciously avoid brands which sold in China and to concentrate on 100% cruelty free face and bodycare. The Aldi moisture boost looks and feels similar to the Clinique but doesn`t quite match up for effect. Of course that`s just my opinion.
I feel it's the same with Jo Malone dupes - not quite as good.

Went to ALdi this afternoon and bought the moisture surge face ans eye. Just wanted to say that the eye gel has exceeded my expectations, it absorbs immediately and I cannot see it on my skin! I did like the face one as well since I haven't tried the original.

Went to my local ALDI this afternoon and spotted some polarised sunglasses leftovers. Just wanted to let you know that they are excellent (I got the black) and as advertised - no glare. And now reduced to £1.99. I can't see them online to put the link here. I'm off now to buy the lighter shade for winter. Also, ALDI does 500 ml hand sanitiser 70% alcohol for £3.99 and a pocket size 49 pence if of any interest.

I really like the Aldi rose facial oil but I won`t be buying any for a while. I`m currently using an almost full bottle of the AD Synergy oil and it will last for months so I`ll use that up first. The Aldi rose oil seems to be a regular thing so hopefully it will still be around by the time I need it.

Thanks Marina wished Aldi would bring more each time went looking see if there was anything else hiding online
Not a lot but a bit more in total here too

Latest posts

Back