ALDI beauty spots - online now.. - Page 12

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably......sniff.....sniff.

Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I vboxed the Aldi program it was very interesting, it went back through Aldiís history, how they set up after the war and their company development after the wall came down. Then their expansion into the UK, first only to areas considered less affluent. Yes the folk fed the Aldi meal thought they were choosing only certain items from each of the courses, that they thought were supplied from Aldi. Interesting how they were only opting for the most simplest of the foods to say, oh thatís Aldi. Oh yes thatís definitely Aldi, how shocked they were to find everything served was actually sourced from Aldi. From them then to go on to say, oh I think Iíll be paying a visit to Aldi.

Great program - A real good change from the usual QVC - Recommended.
    Likes shopperholic , Marina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if the make-up items (not face creams, etc) are available in most stores most of the time now? I’m thinking of the mascara and bronzer like Benefit and the blusher like Nars, for example. I can’t see them on the website but some things were there when I looked a few months ago and we were talking about them on here. Last time I went in my nearest Aldi, they just had a lot of the toiletries and some Lacura stuff but that was a good few months ago. Maybe I wasn’t looking in the right place it I suspect they come in only occasionally and get bought up really fast?
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I went to Aldi today and had a sniff of the Honey & Nectarine candle, it's a dupe of the Jo Malone Nectarine. I've put it back on the shelf and now regret it. Hope it's still there tomorrow

https://www.aldi.co.uk/search?text=N...ry=specialbuys

Also they had the Oud but I'm not a fan

https://www.aldi.co.uk/search?text=o...ry=specialbuys

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Does anyone know if the make-up items (not face creams, etc) are available in most stores most of the time now? I’m thinking of the mascara and bronzer like Benefit and the blusher like Nars, for example. I can’t see them on the website but some things were there when I looked a few months ago and we were talking about them on here. Last time I went in my nearest Aldi, they just had a lot of the toiletries and some Lacura stuff but that was a good few months ago. Maybe I wasn’t looking in the right place it I suspect they come in only occasionally and get bought up really fast?
    I think you are right Andi, they do it as a special offer and once it's gone it's gone until the next time.They email a newsletter every week so I look up if they have any beauty then.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    I think you are right Andi, they do it as a special offer and once it's gone it's gone until the next time.They email a newsletter every week so I look up if they have any beauty then.
    Thanks, Marina. I did find some make-up items on the website later. (I don’t really know my way round the website and was searching for the wrong words.) Anyway, it looks like some is online only, some is stores only. I will pop over and check it out ASAP and might look at the candles you mention, too.
    Likes Marina , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lacura 3 Step System is now on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVLMlr_iGk

Post Thanks / Like

Just been to Aldi and bought the Honey & Nectarine candle and reed diffuser, about ten left on the shelf in my store. Also spotted Spa Nights candles and reed diffusers probably from the last week offers. They have gorgeous (imo) rich floral smell and i bought a couple of these as well. The aroma reminded me the Emma Hardie spa candle. Unfortunately google doesn't get any results for Spa Nights candles, strange.

Edit: found one on ebay, Aldi had three scents though and at £3.99.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPA-NIGHT...IAAOSwxOBdRBc3

In the item description it says RRP £13.99, not sure how they worked this out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Thanks, Marina. I did find some make-up items on the website later. (I donít really know my way round the website and was searching for the wrong words.) Anyway, it looks like some is online only, some is stores only. I will pop over and check it out ASAP and might look at the candles you mention, too.
    You are welcome Andi. I have found only recently if you type 'beauty' in the search it should give you all items, I'm sure you knew it already :)

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys...ty?text=beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    You are welcome Andi. I have found only recently if you type 'beauty' in the search it should give you all items, I'm sure you knew it already :)

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys...ty?text=beauty
    Thanks. Sadly, it wasn't so obvious to me so appreciated.
    Likes Marina liked this post