ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aldi buy a lot of things from the same warehouse QVC do but put a different name on it and charge a lot less. Also last year Aldi sold Joe and Sephs popcorns as one of their special buys for 99p a bag, I didn’t bother trying it though, but just shows you eh? :mysmilie_3:

Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser used a couple of times now and have compared it to the LE I already have opened.
The Aldi one does seem fresher, slightly more fragrant, creamer but just as good to use as the LE. I thought the Aldi cloth on opening the box was a lot softer and therefore wouldn’t be as effective. But after wetting it certainly seemed to have gained more texture and did the trick like LE muslin cloths do.
Think I will need to stock up to avoid not being able to obtain as and when required, especially since OH has started using C&P for shaving.
Great purchase thanks for the heads up.

Started on the glycolic pads about three days ago last night could really see with the 10x magnifying mirror a real improvement in pore size.
Would say my skin has a tendency to be sensitive and haven’t had a problem with either the hot cloth cleanser or the pads.
Will use all these before trying out the Aldi liquid but I would say at the moment I’m seeming to prefer these pads to Alpha H Liquid Gold.
I also as yet still need to try out the mud mask and the exfoliating mask, which doesn’t appear as dark in comparison.

I went to my local store today to check what they had on offer - the Caviar was there but no 'jo malone',spoke to the manager who had no idea

I went to my local store today to check what they had on offer - the Caviar was there but no 'jo malone',spoke to the manager who had no idea

:mysmilie_19: At least one thing that Aldi have in common with Q then!

I managed to get the three different 'jo malone' yesterday in my local store. This morning I'm wearing the Peony and I have to say it's not too bad.

Are these Clarins look-alike?

I’m not sure I don’t use Clarins but I’m sure someone will help you. I know Aldi might seem lookalikes but everything I’ve ever tried has been great quality, if not better that the “originals” for a fraction of the price too. I never worry though because I know I can get my money back.

I’m not sure I don’t use Clarins but I’m sure someone will help you. I know Aldi might seem lookalikes but everything I’ve ever tried has been great quality, if not better that the “originals” for a fraction of the price too. I never worry though because I know I can get my money back.

M&S are Clarins lookalikes. I can't use Clarins but am ok with Aldi.

I need to get on sampling my beauty buys cause ......

There’s some new beauties online that are new to me, don’t know if they are to the long standing Aldi beauty buyers so in case not here you go

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys/health-and-beauty

Do please make sure the full 61 items load down the page or you may miss something

Wow thanks DG must get ordering. We need wine so can add some.

Don’t you just love it when your hubby manages a day off when new Aldi beauty buys launch. :mysmilie_378::mysmilie_504:

Been with my DD and a little list managed to get everything the BB cream in light/medium, sponges, pink clay mask, exfoliator and cleanser.
One slight problem the box of jeans to return got brought down from upstairs, but were left on the stairs :mysmilie_465:

I got the light BB cream and it matches my skin tone so well I can barely see it on the skin. I shall have a play with it in the daylight tomorrow, don't normally use BB creams it's a new concept to me. Also got a 200 ml tub of SPF 50 for £1.99!

Had a little play tried the light BB cream it’s slightly too dark for me, I usually use LG mix of porcelain and fair. I’m also new to BB and found it a little bit sheer as I go without wearing foundation for days and days. So when I apply make up like a slightly more coverage. I tried the pink clay cleanser I didn’t use it to remove the BB I first used the other hot cloth cleanser double cleansing first. I found the pink clay smelt nice rose type scent if you don’t like scented cleansers you may not like it. It reminded me of a scent could be a little like the LE limited edition shampoo conditioner or a hint of the LE rosemary rock rose hand wash. It does say it’s suitable for sensitive skin for me before I removed it, I felt a slight tingle today but as I said I’d already doubled cleansed and used my Rio Glo silicone cleansing tool first to remove the BB. I’ve still to use the pink mask and exfoliator but haven’t used the mud ones from my previous shop. I’m still really liking the glycolic pads should have asked for a restock today, as coming to the end. I do have the copy pixie tonic yet to open and try, do hope I like just as much as the pads.

Latest posts

Back