ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks everyone for all these posts, just sitting browsing and enjoying the read. We've a not long open Aldi in Galashiels which I don't go to much but I think I might start. I usually use Asda as the parking spaces are easy to get in/out of and there's a lot of them - how sad is that. The Aldi car park is much smaller, busier and harder to dodge around. I like the sound of the reed diffusers though and Bryan has already asked for my Christmas list :mysmilie_48:

CC

I would love to order some for delivery but we are going away next week and they won't arrive in time. Our Aldi doesn't seem to have these products so I always order online bu**er

I would love to order some for delivery but we are going away next week and they won't arrive in time. Our Aldi doesn't seem to have these products so I always order online bu**er

Do they deliver to a store by any chance?

I bought the CC cream last year and I’m not kidding, it was the best foundation I’ve ever used, not only did the colour light match perfectly, the coverage was amazing.

I bought the CC cream last year and I’m not kidding, it was the best foundation I’ve ever used, not only did the colour light match perfectly, the coverage was amazing.
Miles better than Judith Williams imo (I have the Lacura Light too), and I prefer it over deciem too.
The only thing I noticed it may be blocking the pores a little but I haven't made up my mind about this yet

I think that Aldi remove the reviews from time to time. I wonder why? I've noticed this before, and now looking at the hot cloth cleanser there's only one review and only four reviews for the rose oil - and all reviews 2-3 days old. Surely there were more in the past and mostly glowing reviews? And I'm sure I saw the rose tonic in the shop before and now wanted to see what people were saying about it but there's nothing to see. I also noticed sometimes the old reviews reappear just wondered how this works.

I think that Aldi remove the reviews from time to time. I wonder why? I've noticed this before, and now looking at the hot cloth cleanser there's only one review and only four reviews for the rose oil - and all reviews 2-3 days old. Surely there were more in the past and mostly glowing reviews? And I'm sure I saw the rose tonic in the shop before and now wanted to see what people were saying about it but there's nothing to see. I also noticed sometimes the old reviews reappear just wondered how this works.

The Glycolic Toner is as good as the Pixie Glow so I would think the Rose tonic would be as good. I have used Pixie Rose tonic but not,as yet,tried the Aldi.

The Glycolic Toner is as good as the Pixie Glow so I would think the Rose tonic would be as good. I have used Pixie Rose tonic but not,as yet,tried the Aldi.

From someone who didn’t much bother about tonics have gone for the glycolic one big style, really don’t want to be without
Bought more now half way through last one so have two jars of the pads just in case.
Do have the rose which I tried a couple of times but went back to glycolic and have the other one they did but haven’t tried that as yet.

From someone who didn’t much bother about tonics have gone for the glycolic one big style, really don’t want to be without
Bought more now half way through last one so have two jars of the pads just in case.
Do have the rose which I tried a couple of times but went back to glycolic and have the other one they did but haven’t tried that as yet.
Is 'Pixie' glycolic tonic sticky on the skin at all? I have deciem that dries sticky and I struggle with it.

I must correct myself here last night I had a rummage it’s not the rose tonic I have open it’s the retinol one, rose must be still in the cupboard. It’s the rose oil I’ve used :mysmilie_19:Anyway tried the retinol one now seems fine.

Is 'Pixie' glycolic tonic sticky on the skin at all? I have deciem that dries sticky and I struggle with it.

Hi Marina haven’t tried the Pixie just the Aldi glycolic tonic, haven’t taken notice of a sticky effect afterwards.
Will use shortly today and report back with the feeling after use

Hi Marina haven’t tried the Pixie just the Aldi glycolic tonic, haven’t taken notice of a sticky effect afterwards.
Will use shortly today and report back with the feeling after use

Thank you Dream Girl, I was asking about about aldi 'pixie' tonic the dupe, and you have answered my question ))

Thank you Dream Girl, I was asking about about aldi 'pixie' tonic the dupe, and you have answered my question ))

Marina I have just done a very heavy application of the dupe there is a slight tacky feel when you press finger tips to the skin. That said it hasn’t affected application of products over the top afterwards. Perhaps someone else would be along with feedback too. Either way if you did purchase and found it affected you the same as Pixie and didn’t want it in store they will happily refund you without question, even if the item has been fully tried and tested. My hubby returned foundations as colours too dark also a mud mask that I found messy and not easy to remove

Hi Marina

The Deciem is way too sticky (May be aloe in it ? - or something?) I feel also. The Pixi & dupe are nowhere as sticky as that, but have much less Glyco in there. Alpha H, imo gives the best 'hit' & makes most difference, but it's obvs more money.

Hi Marina

The Deciem is way too sticky (May be aloe in it ? - or something?) I feel also. The Pixi & dupe are nowhere as sticky as that, but have much less Glyco in there. Alpha H, imo gives the best 'hit' & makes most difference, but it's obvs more money.

Thank you SisterBliss and I agree that ALpha H is at the top of AHAs and I still have some stash but always on a lookout for a budget option (why not?).

I went to aldi and got the rose tonic and it's fabulous, the dry skin on my legs was restored in one application (it could be temporary though but the skin looks quenched and healthy after application) and it has a very pleasant rose smell and reminds me of loccitane Rosa Aurora. I might get some more if it's not sold out in my store. Does anyone know if this is a new item in 'pixie' range?
Also got the darker BB cream this time and it's not too dark imo can get away with it. Saw some reviews and people say it's greasy and no coverage.I agree with this but using very little it gives you glowing skin and is blurring and semi-translucent. Also the darkest shade is called 'summer glow' perhaps it's meant to a bronser? I think that all shades now have sold out online.
Also got the rose oil, still testing, my skin has been misbehaving lately. Smells fab.

I didn't go for 'liz earle' as I find eucalyptus smell unpleasant for some reason. The packaging looked clean and very tempting.

Thank you SisterBliss and I agree that ALpha H is at the top of AHAs and I still have some stash but always on a lookout for a budget option (why not?).

I went to aldi and got the rose tonic and it's fabulous, the dry skin on my legs was restored in one application (it could be temporary though but the skin looks quenched and healthy after application) and it has a very pleasant rose smell and reminds me of loccitane Rosa Aurora. I might get some more if it's not sold out in my store. Does anyone know if this is a new item in 'pixie' range?
Also got the darker BB cream this time and it's not too dark imo can get away with it. Saw some reviews and people say it's greasy and no coverage.I agree with this but using very little it gives you glowing skin and is blurring and semi-translucent. Also the darkest shade is called 'summer glow' perhaps it's meant to a bronser? I think that all shades now have sold out online.
Also got the rose oil, still testing, my skin has been misbehaving lately. Smells fab.

I didn't go for 'liz earle' as I find eucalyptus smell unpleasant for some reason. The packaging looked clean and very tempting.

Are you talking about the rose retinol tonic? It's actually been out for a while but not promoted on Q (or I missed it) Dunno if it's even listed. Maybe Pixi are coming away from Q as they are at M & S & everyone's heard of them now?

Latest posts

Back