ALDI beauty spots - online now.. - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Post Thanks / Like

I managed to get a rose oil today, there was only about 4 left on the shelf and I contemplated buying a couple but thought twice just in case my skin doesn`t like it. I`ll feedback when I`ve used it and hopefully if it`s good stuff they`ll bring it back again. I use a lot of rosehip oil so I`ll see how this rose oil compares.

Thanks shopperholic , Dream Girl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got the 'Benefit' mascara and it's rubbish imo. Lashes look like spider legs and it dries very crispy, it's going back sadly.
    Has anyone bought eye shadows, lipstick, highlighter, bronzer? The eye shadow pallets looked very nice
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well I`ve used the Aldi rose oil for a couple of nights and must say I really like it. It`s a rich oil so you only need a couple of drops, it does smell of roses but it isn`t an overly heavy smell and it fades quickly. I have sensitive skin and have had no irritation whatsoever from the oil. I`ve only used it at night because I think it would be a bit too rich to use under a moisturiser during the day unless you had really parched skin. My skin has felt lovely the morning after using it and if/when it comes back into stock I`ll certainly buy more.It`s a win from me.
    Thanks Dream Girl , Lemonpop, shopperholic thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss, boffy , llloyd , Marina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post