ALDI beauty spots - online now..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for clarifying.

With your knowledge of Aldi, can you tell me, if I bought something online and want to return it instore, do I just join any till queue to do it there?

Yes just take your delivery/invoice/receipt that comes in your package to a till and they will refund not a problem we have done this.

Sending hubby with a shopping list tomorrow

Hopefully stocking up on pink clay cleanser and the vitamin c one
Daughter has tried in Tooting to get the three step box set but couldn’t find any.
She’s now referenced the Larger Than Life mascara, she says it’s a dupe from Benefit and the powder being Laura Mercer one.
Was wondering to try the Snapshot primer and the Overnight Repair Oil

Mine came today, vit c cleanser and the 3 step box set.

Yes just take your delivery/invoice/receipt that comes in your package to a till and they will refund not a problem we have done this.

I must say, they sound very user-friendly generally.

Sadly, I didn't get chance to go today and I am out this evening so will have to go tomorrow. I wasn't after anything in particular that might have sold out by then so it's ok.

Hubby managed me the pink clay cleanser, snapshot primer and overnight repair oil. There was no vit c cleanser or the 3 step boxed set in stock in either of the stores in our town. He did pick up the larger than life mascara and the finishing powder for our daughter for Christmas. Wonder what will be available next month, fingers crossed the Pixie glycolic dupe will be back in stock soon.

I got the larger than life mascara too, the oil, the cleanser and the scrub. I love the oil, very thin so I use it in the morning with no greasy feel on the skin and the smell reminds me of Emma Hardie oil. The clay cleanser is very good, the scrub leaves white hue on the skin. The mascara is meh for me, not volumising at all as advertised, I'm still unable to find a budget replacement for my Doll 10 volumising mascara.
I didn't think that the Vit C cleanser and the 3 piece kit was a part of last Thursday offers.

I got the larger than life mascara too, the oil, the cleanser and the scrub. I love the oil, very thin so I use it in the morning with no greasy feel on the skin and the smell reminds me of Emma Hardie oil. The clay cleanser is very good, the scrub leaves white hue on the skin. The mascara is meh for me, not volumising at all as advertised, I'm still unable to find a budget replacement for my Doll 10 volumising mascara.
I didn't think that the Vit C cleanser and the 3 piece kit was a part of last Thursday offers.

I check their site every now and then. Have to get it online as our local Aldis never seem to have it instore.

I check their site every now and then. Have to get it online as our local Aldis never seem to have it instore.

I am no Aldi expert as have only been to my store half a dozen times, but every time I have sought out the beauty items and been disappointed, even on the first day of "release". I never see anything and they only rarely have even the Jo Malone lookalike hand washes, for example, never the make-up or beauty dupes. On Friday when I went, however, they had absolutely loads of the pink clay stuff, mascaras, primers, all the items in the latest SpecialBuys newsletter. I wonder if they have managed to improve their stock levels generally?

It was tricky to get online lately I had this message a couple of times now

aldi.jpg

It was tricky to get online lately I had this message a couple of times now

View attachment 18075

Oh Marina, I've never had that message,always managed to get online. Good luck in the future

I haven’t seen anything like that either ... until I just clicked on the Aldi email about new Specialbuys, received this evening! Apparently, it’s linked to people going mad for the carrot and other toys ..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...new-Kevin-Carrot-merchandise-sells-HOURS.html

The world has gone mad!

Latest posts

Back