Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 1/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are so many good products out there. Why buy something from that lying, plastic-surgeried hag?

Why oh Why, do QVC insist on calling it Lulu's Time Bomb? It is sold in a number of places online etc and it is called Time Bomb. She is just the quest for the brand, she did not create it no matter how she tried to make it sound way back with it first appeared. The company who created and own it are her ex-husband John Frieda's

There are so many good products out there. Why buy something from that lying, plastic-surgeried hag?

Don't hold back Julius :mysmilie_17: However, you are right as I have heard her say her youthful looks are down to Time Bomb when she has clearly had plastic surgery - and there's nothing wrong with that but don't lie about it to sell average products.

CC

Don't hold back Julius :mysmilie_17: However, you are right as I have heard her say her youthful looks are down to Time Bomb when she has clearly had plastic surgery - and there's nothing wrong with that but don't lie about it to sell average products.

CC

TSV=first of April. Fool's on us believing that all this time.....

TSV=first of April. Fool's on us believing that all this time.....

More fool anyone that buys into her tripe - and by that I mean the products as well as the rubbish she comes out with as part of her pitch. That woman's clearly been sliced and diced more than 100 sides of Danish bacon! The only thing that her pots of gloop will tighten is your bank balance.

Last edited:
At the moment I am using Timebomb products and while I don't see any effect from the eye cream (by the way, the Liz Earle Superskin one is GREAT!), I really like the night cream and the hand cream (got used to the lavender smell finally) because they nourish my face/hands very well.
The cleanser is not bad, either, but there are sooooo many of them to try on the market...you know the tune.
The Glory Days moisturiser is nothing special I think, I cannot use it on its own because of my dry skin.
Haven't tried the cleansing oil, the cocktails, and the intensive moisturiser yet, but they are the next ones in the line.

I think the products are way too expensive for their performance, these TSV collections are always a bargain pricewise, but the individual prices? No, thanks. I also think that the packaging doesn't fit to the products. When they are sold at this hight pricre range, why doesn't it show in the outer appearance, i.e. in a more "less cheap", more attractive packaging?

Wouldn't go for the upcoming TSV as I still have leftovers from the last ones and later on I am going to stick by Alpha-H, Liz Earle Superskin and a little JW.

Last edited:
At the moment I am using Timebomb products and while I don't see any effect from the eye cream (by the way, the Liz Earle Superskin one is GREAT!), I really like the night cream and the hand cream (got used to the lavender smell finally) because they nourish my face/hands very well.
The cleanser is not bad, either, but there are sooooo many of them to try on the market...you know the tune.
The Glory Days moisturiser is nothing special I think, I cannot use it on its own because of my dry skin.
Haven't tried the cleansing oil, the cocktails, and the intensive moisturiser yet, but they are the next ones in the line.

I think the products are way too expensive for their performance, these TSV collections are always a bargain pricewise, but the individual prices? No, thanks. I also think that the packaging doesn't fit to the products. When they are sold at this hight pricre range, why doesn't it show in the outer appearance, i.e. in a more "less cheap", more attractive packaging?

Wouldn't go for the upcoming TSV as I still have leftovers from the last ones and later on I am going to stick by Alpha-H, Liz Earle Superskin and a little JW.

I really rate Superskin eye cream and the facial moisturiser too.

Thanks for sharing your experience (love these type of posts)

I have used some of the range too. The neck cream underwhelmed me, but the h2o glow (?) cocktail is really good. I did use other serums with it howevs, can't remember which. It's quenching, nourishing, super. Anyone used the smart eye balm?

Best eye cream for day use is Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream - it is an amazing product.

I found this quite light, but it's well regarded. BM is a good range. What was your experience with the eye cream, J.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a free sample of the day cream years ago it was very good. I am sticking to my guns and using up all my stuff which will take at least 18 months for some to be all used up. its gardening time and this year is going to bust my gardening budget:Fence replacement :mysmilie_51:

Thanks for sharing your experience (love these type of posts)

I have used some of the range too. The neck cream underwhelmed me, but the h2o glow (?) cocktail is really good. I did use other serums with it howevs, can't remember which. It's quenching, nourishing, super. Anyone used the smart eye balm?

I found this quite light, but it's well regarded. BM is a good range. What was your experience with the eye cream, J.

Yes, as I wrote before, I used the eye cream and it didn't do anytajng for me.

Lulu's Time Bomb 4 Piece Supersize Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238318

Auto-Delivery Lulu's Time Bomb 4 Piece Supersize Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239499

QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.98
P&P £4.95

All in super sizes, this set of hero skincare from Lulu's Time Bomb features regime staples Take Off Time Cleanser and Collagen Bomb, plus two targeted treatments; Power Ball Intensive Moisturiser and Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega, all formulated to improve the look of elasticity and plumpness in your skin to leave it looking glowing and refreshed. With powerhouse formulas to create a new routine or slot seamlessly into your existing regime, create a straightforward approach to skincare with Lulu's Time Bomb.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Power Ball Moisturiser and Complexion Cocktail individually, directly from Time Bomb you'd pay £110. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £43.98, plus P&P, you're saving £61.07. You're also receiving the Cleansing Cream and Collagen Bomb, which is terrific value.

Make the most of your skincare - all four products come in great-value supersize editions, meaning you can enjoy them for even longer - or really treat someone you know who loves this great range of beauty treatments.

Ideal for all ages - with innovative formulas and no-nonsense delivery systems, this collection of skincare is perfect for all skin types and ages, whether you are looking to reduce the visible signs of ageing, or pre-empt them.

A regime you can stick to - automatically restock your skincare essentials by choosing our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 120 days, at this fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Take Off Time Cleansing Cream (250ml; supersize) - engineered with dermatological grade crystals that gently slough off dead skin cells to reveal fresh, smooth, glowing skin beneath. Free from drying surfactants or harsh detergents, leaving your skin feeling moist and looking dewy
1 x Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega (150ml; supersize) - a hydrating cocktail designed to support your skin’s surface layers, help retain moisture for an immediate plumping effect, and counter signs of skin fatigue and dehydration. Formulated with a powerful blend of 12 amino acids, two types of hyaluronic acid, high levels of vitamins B12 and B3, plus chia oil, coconut oil and brown algae
1 x Power Ball Intensive Moisturiser (100ml; supersize) - a rich moisturising cream that helps to defend from dehydration; infused with ectoin, hyaluronic acid and an aqua cell complex of lentil, apple and watermelon extracts
1 x Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel (50ml; supersize) - highly charged with collagen, this potent, moisturising formula is designed to create a fuller, firmer and smoother-looking complexion

How to use:
Take Off Time Cleansing Cream:

Morning and evening, apply to damp skin with your fingers and gently massage in
Wash off with warm water or remove with a damp pad or cloth
Finish by rinsing your face with water

Complexion Cocktail with a shot of H2Omega:

Shake well before using
Morning and evening, apply on clean, dry skin by either patting on with fingers or applying with a saturated cotton wool or cosmetic pad
Avoid contact with eyes

Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel:

Apply every day after cleanser, eye cream and serum or treatments

Power Ball Intensive Moisturiser:

Apply evenly and liberally, morning and night, avoiding the eye area

Latest posts

Back