Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 1/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I choked on my cuppa this morning when Lulu said we all have grey skin after the age of thirty and I wansn't laughing

I usually think Lulu is quite nicely turned out when she’s on Q, but she has been wearing the same track suit look with trainers since her midnight hour. Lulu perhaps you should look at how others dress when presenting their wares. Just sayin’.

She's clearly been on a media training course with all the ****** hand waving she does to get her 'skin drinking moisturiser' point across, all the finger air tweeking and wide eye rolling makes me grab the off switch.

AND she is still using the flower posy to hide her crib notes behind - you'd think she'd know her spiel by now.

She's clearly been on a media training course with all the ****** hand waving she does to get her 'skin drinking moisturiser' point across, all the finger air tweeking and wide eye rolling makes me grab the off switch.

AND she is still using the flower posy to hide her crib notes behind - you'd think she'd know her spiel by now.

Indeed...........

Of course she knows her stuff - well, she must do as she invented the entire Time Bomb range, sourced and mixed all the ingredients herself, put it through extensive testing on her own skin (which has had absolutely no cosmetic enhancement or surgical intervention) and did all the marketing personally. Apparently.

See she's 'on tour' again, at such prestigious venues like Potters Resort - Hopton (no me neither - although isn't it the place where the indoor bowls championships are held ?). Somewhere in Swindon, and a couple of places in Scotland. Sadly the ageing 'rock chick' look is a bit old hat and embarrassing now. Like a lot of these 70 year old singers, Dolly Parton included, they're becoming caricatures of their younger selves.

Of course she knows her stuff - well, she must do as she invented the entire Time Bomb range, sourced and mixed all the ingredients herself, put it through extensive testing on her own skin (which has had absolutely no cosmetic enhancement or surgical intervention) and did all the marketing personally. Apparently.

Yes indeed. We even saw her at work in her lab coat, remember? She's such a massive bullshitter.

See she's 'on tour' again, at such prestigious venues like Potters Resort - Hopton (no me neither - although isn't it the place where the indoor bowls championships are held ?). Somewhere in Swindon, and a couple of places in Scotland. Sadly the ageing 'rock chick' look is a bit old hat and embarrassing now. Like a lot of these 70 year old singers, Dolly Parton included, they're becoming caricatures of their younger selves.

Love Dolly, lu lu however... Oh my!!!..Makes me want to curse!

The town of Swindon, (one of her gig venues) has been described as 'the arsehole of the world' . I dare not comment in case someone lives there, but it's not my cup of tea. Even if one found the best house at a bargain price, it has zero character, a bit like her, perhaps that's why she'd going there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back