Meet the Beauty Experts with L(A)B TSV 3/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LAB LED Sonic Teeth Whitening Toothbrush System with Charcoal
Item Number: 402454
QVC Price £135.00
Todays Special Value Price £106.98
P&P £6.95

This teeth whitening toothbrush kit from LAB Life + Beauty features the Pro LED Sonic Toothbrush, with four interchangeable brush heads and five modes to switch between for tailored oral care, plus a charcoal toothpaste and whitening foam, all designed to help promote the look of whiter teeth and to give you a dentist-like clean. Combining sonic technology, three LED lights and charcoal, this innovative set is specially formulated to help clean your teeth, gums and mouth, to remove plaque and staining, and to keep your mouth feeling healthy and fresh.

*A great saving: if you were to buy these items individually, directly from LAB, you’d pay £328.50. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of just £106.98, plus P&P, is a brilliant saving of £214.57.

Fab five - work to whiten the look of your smile whilst delivering a sonic clean, using the Pro LED Sonic Toothbrush to switch between five cleaning modes. Depending on the type of oral care you want to target that morning or evening; Daily Clean, Sensitive Clean, Whitening, Sensitive Whitening or Gum Care.

Sleek design - boasting a modern compact design, the Sonic Toothbrush won't look out of place in your bathroom and comes complete with a USB induction charging base for easy charging, plus a travel case that's perfect for keeping your set secure and clean when on the move. It also comes in your choice of three shades, with Pink and Lavender ideal for fans of a subtle pop of colour, and Grey best for those wanting something more minimalistic and chic.

Bespoke brushing - tailor teeth brushing time even further with the varied brush head types that come in this fantastic set, with four in total to provide you with up to a year of replacement heads. This includes two standard brush head bristles designed to help remove stains, polish and remove plaque, one silicon bristle brush head with extra flexible bristles, ideal for sensitive teeth and for encouraging optimum oral hygiene, and finally a charcoal-infused bamboo bristle head, which works to help remove stains from the surface of the teeth.

Sonic technology - with its powerful 31,000 vibrations per minute, the amazing sonic technology within this toothbrush aims to clean even places that the brush cannot reach, for an all-round superb oral clean.

Contains:

1 x Pro LED Sonic Toothbrush - a rechargeable sonic toothbrush with three LED lights and five brushing modes to tailor your preference
1 x Bamboo Charcoal Brush Head - firm bristles designed to effectively clean and help remove stains and discolouration
1 x Silicon Bristle Brush Head - soft but durable bristles ideal for sensitive teeth and gums
2 x Standard Brush Heads - soft and fine bristles to enable a deep clean of daily dirt, helping to remove the appearance of plaque from teeth
1 x Charcoal Toothpaste - with a minty fresh flavour and taste
1 x Teeth Whitening Foam
1 x charging base
1 x user guide
1 x travel case

Colour options:

Pink
Lavender
Grey

How to use:

To turn on your Sonic Toothbrush press and hold the on/off button
Use the travel case to take your toothbrush with you when on the move

Daily clean:

To select a mode, press the on/off button to move through the different modes
Brush teeth twice daily for 2 minutes using the charcoal toothpaste or your own toothpaste
If using LAB’s Whitening foam, brush for 1 minute with toothpaste and 1 minute with the foam
The quad pacer will help you to brush evenly and will automatically turn off after 2 minutes

Whitening clean:

Select the Whitening mode
Step 1: clean your teeth for 1 minute using either the charcoal toothpaste or your own toothpaste
Step 2: using the LED head, brush for a further minute with the included Whitening Foam
To achieve best results, repeat Step 1 and 2 morning and evening daily for 2 weeks
For maintenance repeat 3 times per week, ensuring to follow a daily clean morning and night in-between the whitening clean

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402454

I'm sure that a lot of naive viewers will order this but, in my opinion, you don't need the gizmo that goes with it. I've been using a charcoal (mint flavoured) toothpaste twice a day for the last few months and my teeth are whiter and the dentist has noticed too.

I suppose it's fractionally more "normal" than that mouth guard thing you have to stick in your mouth that QVC have sold in the past, but it's still expensive when a tube of toothpaste at £2 does the job.

All the heads for this that and the other! Actually caught the demo last night and thought who wants all the well today I will use this head etc.

I had to buy a new electric toothbrush late last year my old Philips stopped charging after 9 years. Went to Boots found another Philips Sonicare at half price has three settings normal sensitive and whiten, actually only use normal 99% of the time or sensitive if I have been grinding in my sleep and my gums feel sore. Would not dream of paying over £100 for a toothbrush!

I was actually at my dentist on Tuesday for my 6 months check-up, had an x-ray as it has been a year. Everything fine no work needed.

Latest posts

Back