Judith Williams TSV 4/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might have been tempted but going away on that day for a short break so I need my money :mysmilie_8:

CC

The TSV contains:

Retinol Science Day Cream 100ml
Retinol Science Toner 300ml
Retinol Science Cleansing Mouse
Beauty Institute Retinol Concentrate 120ml

Judith Williams.jpg

I do like JW Retinol range & have gone back to the overnight cream after using an Elemis TSV for over a month.It really does seem to my skin a wake up call, so this TSV may be tempting ground for me.I don’t need the daycream though as it is getting to the time of year when you need a high factor SPF which is important when using a Retinol product.

I actually really rated the retinol concentrate. So much so that I bought two bottles of it when it was either the BPOTM or the supersize of the month (I can't remember which).
I've still got a full bottle in stock though and I probably wouldn't use the rest of the kit, but if you're looking to start on a retinol range, I'd definitely recommend this TSV. Price dependent though obviously, I wouldn't pay over the odds for it no matter how good I think it is.

3 EASY PAYS!!

This four-piece skincare collection from Judith Williams features products from the lauded Retinol Science range, all formulated to help reveal a more youthful-looking complexion. Comprising cleanser, toner, serum and day cream, this comprehensive edit is the perfect way to create a brand new skincare routine and help to encourage a hydrated and radiant skin look.

Science meets nature - this collection combines the power of retinol with a unique combination of herbal actives. The range is suitable for all skin types but particularly for mature skin showing visible signs of ageing.

Take care with SPF - retinol-based skincare can increase skin sensitivity to UV rays, so we recommend always using an additional SPF product in your morning skincare routine.

Contains:

1 x Retinol Science Elite Cleansing Mousse (150ml) - this creamy mousse develops into a gentle foam upon contact with water, working to help remove everyday grime and make-up, and leave skin prepped for additional products
1 x Retinol Science Purifying Toner (300ml) - enriched with retinol, herbal actives and magnolia extract, this refreshing toner works to remove excess oil, target skin impurities and keep your complexion looking hydrated, balanced and refined
1 x Retinol Skin Force Face Serum (120ml) - with a lightweight, refreshing texture, this silky serum helps to leave skin looking radiant and deeply moisturised, while also targeting visible signs of ageing. Features Retinol3 skincare technology
1 x Retinol Science Elite Day Cream (100ml) - this rich day cream is infused with retinol and herbal extracts, and works to target visible signs of premature ageing, while also deeply hydrating and conditioning

How to use:
Retinol Science Elite Cleansing Mousse:

Apply to damp skin and gently massage into the face, neck and décolleté
Rinse with warm water

Retinol Science Purifying Toner:

After cleansing skin, dampen a cotton pad and wipe across face neck and décolleté area
Allow to dry and follow with serum and moisturiser

Retinol Skin Force Face Serum:

Apply to cleansed and toned skin in the mornings and evenings

Retinol Science Elite Day Cream:

Smooth over your skin after applying serum
Follow with your favourite make-up base or tinted moisturiser

ml for ml
Prices taken from Shopskincare who had all the products
1 x Retinol Science Elite Cleansing Mousse (150ml) - this creamy mousse develops into a gentle foam upon contact with water, working to help remove everyday grime and make-up, and leave skin prepped for additional products Worth £22 cost £9.13
1 x Retinol Science Purifying Toner (300ml) - enriched with retinol, herbal actives and magnolia extract, this refreshing toner works to remove excess oil, target skin impurities and keep your complexion looking hydrated, balanced and refined Worth £26 cost £10.78
1 x Retinol Skin Force Face Serum (120ml) - with a lightweight, refreshing texture, this silky serum helps to leave skin looking radiant and deeply moisturised, while also targeting visible signs of ageing. Features Retinol3 skincare technology Worth £38 cost £15.77
1 x Retinol Science Elite Day Cream (100ml) - this rich day cream is infused with retinol and herbal extracts, and works to target visible signs of premature ageing, while also deeply hydrating and conditioning Worth £38 cost £15.77
Total Worth £124 total cost incl p&p used in calculations £51.45

Seen quite a few comments on social media regarding the % of retinol and how JW refuses to state what % it is.

I was asking about Retinol & the use of sun protection which is important.Which comes first in application?

Latest posts

Back