MarlaWynne TSV 5/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have seen cardis like this in Primark for £20.00...sorry marla no wonder you have not bothered to come to launch this....

Those cropped trousers at £69 are shocking. In fact I wouldn’t wear them if they were free (well, maybe for housework or weeding).

The legs ‘pull’ across from the seam at any angle, not just when the model bends her knee etc. Either the fabric is completely wrong for the design or it was pulled out of shape during the cutting or stitching processes.

While I’m on this thread. Why don’t they put the models in the correct sizes of the butterfly sleeveless top ? They are both wearing 2 sizes too small and consequently the tops compress their busts, lift up at the front hem and show ‘fat bulge’ at the armholes.

Had a quick look at this this morning whilst I was having my morning cuppa, nice clothes but absolutely ridiculously expensive, no way I would pay that sort of price for those sorts of items, the trousers were very similar to the Izaak onces which were a TSV the other day and were less than half the price. No doubt Marla Wynn use quality fabrics and the products are very well made, but I couldn't justify paying those sorts of prices.

They cannot justify those sort of prices they just build MW up so some people think they are getting a designer range.I have not seen this cardy (sorry duster!) live but I am sure it will be much too long for anyone under 5’6”? & I would be constantly pulling it across my front & am not overly busty because it falls to the side.Ms Marla this, Marla that will be in overdrive as usual & JK in white ankle boots?

IMO the dress and cardi combined just fights with one another. The pleats are mismatched, are at different levels, as is the length. What’s the raised hem at the front of the dress all about and its neckline, just like a cheap skimpy vest top.

For £90 I`d expect more than viscose/nylon mix. This style was everywhere a few years ago. I know because I bought 2 in a similar style from a high street store and I paid a lot less for them and they`re still going strong.
Typically for Q they drag out old styles and promote them as new. I`m tall so I love long length cardis or coatigans but they get limited wear. Cold weather you need a coat, hot weather you just need a light cover up and so I only tend to wear mine around the house when I`m waiting for the heating to kick in or for short trips in the car or sitting in the garden at night when it starts to go chilly during the Summer months.
They`re too long to wear under anything else such as a coat.
This MW offering is way too expensive for what it is and for that kind of price I`d want some cashmere in there or a silk mix or at least something of quality.

Just caught sight live & confirms all I thought.Don’t go near the dress, that would be my advice, there will be no recovery in this fabric.You will sit down and have a bump & drop at the back, looks like it already!Will be interesting to see the reviews.

Her stuff is so expensive, too oversized, kaftany, floaty, dolman sleeved and appears unable to be simply worn under a coat.

It’s a real shame because I really like the MW colour shades.

The 'pleats' on the upper-arm look a bit dodgy. They are fine on the models, but seemed to stretch over Melissa's biceps. Not a good look.

I don’t think JR wearing it would have boosted sales. I wonder why she didn’t tell us what size she was wearing? She often keeps quiet when she hasn’t squeezed herself into a small.

The 5 o'clock show has just started, and Melissa looks as if she's on a spa day - especially with those ugly sandals!

I like some of her range but the pricing is way too much. Every time I see a presenter with (jmo) those awful white boots, thinking they are the bees knees, I cringe, I hated the look I the 60s and hate it now.

Those white ankle boots remind me of the white galoshes worn by pathologists when doing post-mortems. As seen in drama series such as Silent Witness and the old CSI shows.

Yesterday they kept saying you mustn't iron the cardi due to the pleats. So what do you do when it arrives all screwed up in a bag, having been sent by Royal Mail. Can't wait to see the reviews on this one :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back