MarlaWynne TSV 5/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yesterday they kept saying you mustn't iron the cardi due to the pleats. So what do you do when it arrives all screwed up in a bag, having been sent by Royal Mail. Can't wait to see the reviews on this one :mysmilie_11:

Yep the reviews will be interesting to see who does and who doesn`t think it was worth £90. I notice the recent Halston tsv pack of 2 T shirts has poor reviews, people saying the material was poor quality and the sizing all to pot. One woman ordered 4 of them and each T shirt measured differently but were supposed to be all the same size, one measured 44" but another measured 51". The quality for the prices they charge for these tsv`s seems so poor and it will be interesting to see how this MW offering fares.

hailstone stuff is my fav brand I have a lot of these casual tops, their jackets, trousers, sweats etc all beautiful. and I am very fussy. looks like thats all gone to pot

Yesterday they kept saying you mustn't iron the cardi due to the pleats. So what do you do when it arrives all screwed up in a bag, having been sent by Royal Mail. Can't wait to see the reviews on this one :mysmilie_11:

And you can’t hang it up because it will grow.they definitely didn’t sell it to me.

love GAP sales. bought two chunky jumpers and a long card for £27.00 worth £150.00

I have been looking for a cardigan on QVC but couldn’t find anything I liked. I took your advice and found just what I was looking for and a surprise reduction at checkout! Thank you!

The BA (Melissa?) is constantly posting photos of herself on Q arsebook which before she even opens her mouth has my back up against her.

MW shows seem to be on several times a week now even if it isn’t a TSV - is this the new Y Kim/Join in the fashion department.

The BA (Melissa?) is constantly posting photos of herself on Q arsebook which before she even opens her mouth has my back up against her.

MW shows seem to be on several times a week now even if it isn’t a TSV - is this the new Y Kim/Join in the fashion department.

Was only thinking the same thing it’s being forced down us every minute they can
I caught Melissa say she’s not having a holiday away this year, so does that indicate she’ll be bringing her blow up bed to Q?
Plus what’s all this about doing thin see through fabric items at expensive prices? Meaning they flog another item of hers to go underneath, very Ingrid Tarrant loads layed on the body.

And you can’t hang it up because it will grow.they definitely didn’t sell it to me.

Well that’s plain ****** ridiculous. What’s the difference between hanging it up and wearing it? They haven’t thought that through at all. Unless they mean it’ll stretch around the hanger and grow ears as my grandma would say.

I have been looking for a cardigan on QVC but couldn’t find anything I liked. I took your advice and found just what I was looking for and a surprise reduction at checkout! Thank you!

ahhh well done Evie Gap are brilliant for smart casual stuff..Evie thats my daughters name by the way :mysmilie_3:

She keeps wearing those Capri trouser thingies that look terrible - the fabric creases and pulls across from the seams. The white pair look like my late grandad’s long johns.

ahhh well done Evie Gap are brilliant for smart casual stuff..Evie thats my daughters name by the way :mysmilie_3:
Well, I placed my order late yesterday afternoon and it has arrived this morning! Wake up call to QVC. They will eventually have to take notice. They have become too complacent, too comfortable and not very respectful of the key component - the buyer.

QVC think its enough to have zed listers to sell stuff. forget about making the purchase a pleasure for the customer

Not so long ago it was Nina Leonard, every other day. I wonder who's next on the, 'Flog-It-To-Death' list?

So far not very good reviews for this. People saying the sizing was huge, the colours different than on screen, the collar doesn`t sit right and the fabric heavy and stretchy. One woman ordered 4 and crikey that`s a lot of money even at tsv price for 4 cardis which she now has to return.

So far not very good reviews for this. People saying the sizing was huge, the colours different than on screen, the collar doesn`t sit right and the fabric heavy and stretchy. One woman ordered 4 and crikey that`s a lot of money even at tsv price for 4 cardis which she now has to return.

sometimes its worth doing that but I was a damp squib from the minute it was aired. primark would be a better bet for similar items

Ordered 4 of those cardigans! That must have been around £20 in P&P plus the cost of returning.Some people do not seem to mind the P&P costs but that is rediculous.

The TSV’s normally end up just a few pounds dearer so you can get the opportunity to buy again if you really really want another. Her last T-shirt stripe dress is in stock again.

That’s supposing you take the chance on a return.

Usually eBay is full of unworn TSV’s and probably in better condition!

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think that the majority of MW's fashion looks unshapely and "boxy" and it's over-priced.

And the fact that it's been on nearly as often as that Dyson hairdryer was makes me reach for the off button.

Latest posts

Back