MarlaWynne TSV 5/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril you are far from the minority, they launch ranges on QVC like Marla Wynne to much hype then the reality sets in and the faithful experience disappointment and start to move away.Looking at the reviews for the last MW TSV there are some very unhappy bunnies out there and they are mentioning the P&P costs so that is hitting home too.

Toril you are far from the minority, they launch ranges on QVC like Marla Wynne to much hype then the reality sets in and the faithful experience disappointment and start to move away.Looking at the reviews for the last MW TSV there are some very unhappy bunnies out there and they are mentioning the P&P costs so that is hitting home too.

No definitely not minority I’d say.
As when I last visited the outlet which was sometime ago though. It was peppered with the oversized, boxy, massive batwinged sleeved creations. Yes the designs could seem attractive wafting down the runway on a nearly six foot model, looking like she’s dressed ready to go out the door. And I must admit the colour shades are very tempting but sadly the designs aren’t to my taste. They appear to me to be far too baggy and not neat enough, also not easily worn for everyday events, under a coat.

I bought one of those balloon dresses in a large (I'm a 14 and 5'5 and the measurements seemed right) and I looked like a long lost member of the Barbapapa family - absolutely ****** dreadful garment!

I bought one of those balloon dresses in a large (I'm a 14 and 5'5 and the measurements seemed right) and I looked like a long lost member of the Barbapapa family - absolutely ****** dreadful garment!

Tarketta at 5 foot 5” size 14 you should look flipping fantastic. Goodness knows why a so called designer would make you feel you look so bad in one of her creations.

Babarpapa, love it :mysmilie_17: I'm sure you looked nothing of the sort but it is disappointing when you think you look awful in something you had high hopes for.

CC

Tarketta at 5 foot 5” size 14 you should look flipping fantastic. Goodness knows why a so called designer would make you feel you look so bad in one of her creations.

Aw thanks Dream Girl, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I looked at myself in the mirror - it went straight back :mysmilie_17:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think that the majority of MW's fashion looks unshapely and "boxy" and it's over-priced.

And the fact that it's been on nearly as often as that Dyson hairdryer was makes me reach for the off button.

No I agree never liked any of her clothes.

There’s another flipping MW show been advertised the layers due as fashion on a Friday today at 5pm.
Talk about the overkill, that’s a sheer understatement. I hope Mel has her Oyster topped and her blow up at the ready,
she’s becoming as regular as a pick of the month airing.

Those white ankle boots remind me of the white galoshes worn by pathologists when doing post-mortems. As seen in drama series such as Silent Witness and the old CSI shows.

I just found this comment & love it. I'm not sure if they sell them, however, if they did 'post mortem chic' would probably be added to the repertoire of the woeful sales assistants who are always desperate for yet another USP.

Latest posts

Back