Laura Geller TSV 7/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm just about to send the most resent one back, wasn't too impressed with the bronzer, the blush and the concealer. The B&G was lovely and I could buy in some other time

I sent it back last week, thought the concealer was ok but hated the bronzer & the blusher was lurid. How they matched that to the Porcelain B&G beats me.

I sent it back last week, thought the concealer was ok but hated the bronzer & the blusher was lurid. How they matched that to the Porcelain B&G beats me.

Breeze, I saw your Skye Terrier on Crufts a few days ago (love the show) Mr B said s/he looked a bit like me.....feckin cheek!

You should take that as a compliment! :nod::happy:She’s an absolute star, a real sweetie.

You should take that as a compliment! :nod::happy:She’s an absolute star, a real sweetie.

Does she have a Dyson hairdryer? Well done on getting to Crufts.It is a few years since I was there (visitor, no dog) but I did once go with a friend that was showing her dog, a very long but great day!

No, she has a Master Blaster. :mysmilie_1:. She isn’t an only dog, all real Hairy Marys.

Here is TSV

Screenshot_20190331-124859.jpg

Laura Geller Sun Catcher Collection Contains:

Balance and Brighten Foundation
Supersize Tahitian or Copper Glow Body Frosting
Kajal Eyeliner in Plum , Grey or Deep Black
Pink Sand Lip Gloss
Lash Boss Max Mascara

The shade of body frosting and eyeliner will correspond to the chosen foundation shade.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness all that looks lovely!! Looks like I'm just going to have to get it then :mysmilie_17:

I have never used the Tahitian Glow. Doesn't it come off on your clothes if it is just brushed on? I am tempted to have a play especially as, since I have just had to give up my contact lenses after decades of using the harder ones and being completely unable to master the soft ones, I find I can now tolerate mascara! But I have also just been to the opticians and bought two pairs of specs. I do love a new frame! So I must sit on my hands and not experiment with this product.

Laura Geller 5 Piece Sun Catcher Make-Up Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236797

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239529

QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.40
P&P £4.95

This five-piece Sun Catcher make-up collection from Laura Geller features a supersize Baked Body Frosting, a silky smooth powder that provides coverage while adding gentle colour and luminosity to your skin, plus bestselling, iconic Baked Balance-n-Brighten Foundation, lash-boosting Lashboss Max Mascara in a classic Black hue, and lots more. Create an enviable bronze glow with the help of this comprehensive Laura Geller set.

Artisan-baked formulas - it’s easy to add silky, buildable complexion coverage and a flush of bronze colour to your face and décolletage with the baked formulations included in this collection. Baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours then hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you desire.

Reveal your radiance - the Laura Geller team have chosen products in corresponding shades to suit the foundation you choose, so you can rest assured that once you’ve selected your Baked Balance-n-Brighten Foundation colour, you’ll love the gorgeous bronzer and eye pencil that work perfectly with your skin tone. Both the Lashboss Max Mascara and Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss come in universal shades to flatter all complexions.

Stock up on glow-boosting must-haves - select our Auto Delivery
option and receive one more delivery of stunning Laura Geller make-up in 90 days. It’s a great way to add even more beautiful products to your growing make-up stash!

Contains:

1 x Baked Body Frosting (24g; supersize) in Tahitian Glow (swirls of tan, cream and pink pearl) or Copper Glow (rich toffee bronze pearl) - a soft bronzing and illuminating powder for whenever you want to show a little skin
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g; full size) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep - features a baked formula that is made up of swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy, smooth powder foundation
1 x Lashboss Max Mascara (8ml; full size) in Black - this mascara has been formulated with plant-based waxes and works to create a dense, glossy and extra-long lash look, while keeping them feeling soft and conditioned. Combines traditional bristles and a moulded sculpting tip for a voluminous look without the clumps
1 x Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss (2.9ml; full size) in Pink Sand - in a gorgeous nude-pink hue, this ultra-creamy, moisturising gloss features sheer-to-medium coverage and a non-sticky, high shine finish
1 x Kajal Longwear Eyeliner (1.4g; full size) in Deep Black or Plum Grey - this richly pigmented, smudge-resistant formula features long-wearing, baked pigments infused with vitamin E

Auto Delivery contains:

1 x Baked Body Frosting (24g; supersize) in Tahitian Glow or Copper Glow
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g; full size) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep
1 x Lashboss Max Mascara (8ml; full size) in Black
1 x Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss (2.9ml; full size) in Pink Sand
1 x Kajal Longwear Eyeliner (1.4g; full size) in Deep Black or Dark Brown

How to use:
Balance-n-Brighten Foundation:

Use all over for sheer, medium coverage with your favourite brush, or a sponge for even more coverage

Baked Body Frosting:

Apply wet or dry
A single brush will give skin coverage and a dewy radiance
Add a second or third layer for a more intense glow
Apply in smooth strokes wherever you want a touch of radiant sheen

Kajal Longwear Eyeliner:

Glide on either on top of the lashline or on the waterline
Smudge with your finger or a brush for a sultry, smoky effect

Lashboss Max Mascara:

Apply from the base of the lashes and sweep toward the tips in long, upward strokes

Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss:

Apply either on top of lipstick for glossy coverage, or on bare lips for a more natural effect

ml for ml

1 x Baked Body Frosting (24g; supersize) Worth £35 cost £14.88
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (9g; full size) Worth £23 cost £9.78
1 x Lashboss Max Mascara (8ml; full size) Worth £17 cost £7.24
1 x Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss (2.9ml; full size) Worth £16 cost £6.80
1 x Kajal Longwear Eyeliner (1.4g; full size) Worth £18 cost £7.65

Total Worth from different places so hope they are accurate is £109 cost incl p&p in calculations £46.35

It does doesn't it, I think the kajal changes from plum to brown in the lighter shades, but not even a different lip gloss :mysmilie_10:
I haven't even noticed that the kajal colour changed, but two huge bronzers of the same shade on AD!

Latest posts

Back