Silentnight TSV 19/03/19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Silentnight TSV 19/03/19

Silentnight Dual Layer Anti Allergens Airmax 600 Deep Mattress Topper TSV 19/03/19
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.808360

Attachment 16998

Attachment 16999

Attachment 17000

Attachment 17001

Attachment 17002
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Silentnight Dual Layer Anti Allergen Airmax 600 Deep Mattress Topper

Single QVC Price £44.00 Todays Special Value Price £34.00

Double QVC Price £54.00 Todays Special Value Price £43.00

Single QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Value Price £47.00

Single QVC Price £61.00 Todays Special Value Price £50.00

The Airmax 600 Mattress Topper from Silentnight boasts the brand's deepest ever hollowfibre construction, offering superior depth and support, plus a dual layer design with specially constructed air mesh walls that help to increase airflow for maximum breathability. Keep cool, fresh and comfortable throughout the night with this soft yet supportive mattress topper.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Airmax 600 Deep Mattress Topper directly from Silentnight you’d pay £87.99 for the Single, £114.99 for the Double, £123.99 for the King or £135.99 for the Super King. So at our great Today’s Special Value prices of £34 for the Single, £43 for the Double, £47 for the King or £50 for the Super King, you could be saving £53.99 for the Single, £71.99 for the Double, £76.99 for the King or £85.99 for the Super King.

Cleverly designed - with a pocket of air between its layers to help provide extra insulation and softness, plus a quilted wave design for efficient movement, you can rest assured that this innovative mattress topper has been created with a peaceful night's sleep in mind.

Anti-allergy - with a seal of approval from Allergy UK, this mattress topper is made with anti-allergen fibres that have been designed to help combat dust mites and bacteria, working to keep your topper feeling as fresh as possible night after night.

Face and filling: 100% polyester hollowfibre; reverse: 100% polypropylene
    Machine washable at 40C

Measurements:

Single: 91cm x 190cm (35.8" x 74.8")
    Double: 137cm x 190cm (53.9" x 74.8")
    King: 152cm x 200cm (59.8" x 78.7")
    Super King: 183cm x 203cm (72" x 79.9")

Depth (all sizes): 6cm (2.4")

Weights:

Single: 1.4kg
    Double: 1.9kg
    King: 2.1kg
    Super King: 2.4kg

Delivered directly from Silentnight: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a Magniflex topper, similar thing which was really good and I bought another for our caravan. I paid a lot more than this though so it looks good value.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t know about their toppers but I “treated” myself to a Silentnight mattress a few years ago and it was absolute rubbish. I sleep alone (mostly !) in a double bed and I regularly turned it round and turned it over. Within a year the edges had lost their firmness and got so soft that I actually fell out of bed in the night.

I replaced it with a mattress from NEXT costing half the price and it’s still comfy and in good nick 3 years later.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ERICS MUM View Post
    I don’t know about their toppers but I “treated” myself to a Silentnight mattress a few years ago and it was absolute rubbish. I sleep alone (mostly !) in a double bed and I regularly turned it round and turned it over. Within a year the edges had lost their firmness and got so soft that I actually fell out of bed in the night.

I replaced it with a mattress from NEXT costing half the price and it’s still comfy and in good nick 3 years later.
    I agree EM, we only tried a Silentnight mattress once, never again, the quality was as bad as the comfort.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Silentnight Dual Layer Anti Allergen Airmax 600 Deep Mattress Topper

Single QVC Price £44.00 Todays Special Value Price £34.00

Double QVC Price £54.00 Todays Special Value Price £43.00

Single QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Value Price £47.00

Single QVC Price £61.00 Todays Special Value Price £50.00

The Airmax 600 Mattress Topper from Silentnight boasts the brand's deepest ever hollowfibre construction, offering superior depth and support, plus a dual layer design with specially constructed air mesh walls that help to increase airflow for maximum breathability. Keep cool, fresh and comfortable throughout the night with this soft yet supportive mattress topper.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Airmax 600 Deep Mattress Topper directly from Silentnight you’d pay £87.99 for the Single, £114.99 for the Double, £123.99 for the King or £135.99 for the Super King. So at our great Today’s Special Value prices of £34 for the Single, £43 for the Double, £47 for the King or £50 for the Super King, you could be saving £53.99 for the Single, £71.99 for the Double, £76.99 for the King or £85.99 for the Super King.

Cleverly designed - with a pocket of air between its layers to help provide extra insulation and softness, plus a quilted wave design for efficient movement, you can rest assured that this innovative mattress topper has been created with a peaceful night's sleep in mind.

Anti-allergy - with a seal of approval from Allergy UK, this mattress topper is made with anti-allergen fibres that have been designed to help combat dust mites and bacteria, working to keep your topper feeling as fresh as possible night after night.

Face and filling: 100% polyester hollowfibre; reverse: 100% polypropylene
    Machine washable at 40C

Measurements:

Single: 91cm x 190cm (35.8" x 74.8")
    Double: 137cm x 190cm (53.9" x 74.8")
    King: 152cm x 200cm (59.8" x 78.7")
    Super King: 183cm x 203cm (72" x 79.9")

Depth (all sizes): 6cm (2.4")

Weights:

Single: 1.4kg
    Double: 1.9kg
    King: 2.1kg
    Super King: 2.4kg

Delivered directly from Silentnight: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate
    this does not look like a £80 topper in the single imo. its just some cheap polyester fibre filling with some polyester fabric. no memory foam just a fibre. I did not think it looked the TSV price tbh

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

if mum didnt already have an amazing slientnight mattress with a pillow top she would of gone for this tsv as she has catagoracially stated she will not buy or want memory foam so this tsv would of been perfect

Post Thanks / Like

I've only seen this this morning and wish I'd seen it earlier. I'd definitely have tried it. My sleep (or more precisely, lack of) is miserable at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
    I've only seen this this morning and wish I'd seen it earlier. I'd definitely have tried it. My sleep (or more precisely, lack of) is miserable at the moment.
    I think mattress toppers are the key to a good night's sleep - I spanked a small fortune on a Tempur mattress which gave me a bad back (but my other half loved it, grrrr) but when I put the last Silentnight mattress topper TSV on top of it, it transformed my night's sleep - it's not available anymore sadly, sorry.

The most amazing bed I have ever slept on was when I stayed at the MGM Grand in Vegas. Hotel itself was a bit meh, but the pillow-topped mattress they had was like sinking into a cloud with back support - I still think fondly of that bed!

Post Thanks / Like

To Alter Ego

I've sometimes got the TSV the next day if I missed it, it seems to depend on which CS person you speak to.

And if not, it's always worth asking to speak to a supervisor, or even phoning Dreamland themselves as they are sending it direct.
    Likes boffy liked this post